TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 512 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:54 am 

Gang, can we hold off a bit until NASCAR announces anything?

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:29 pm 

even Codemasters made a better job using Queens of the Stone Age

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:07 am 

i know its not a new thing but this apron cutting maneuver is really dumb

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:18 pm 

racer612008 wrote:
official: support series canceled, only way the main game can run I guess (given the limited amount of people allowed)

Road to Indy will run

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:21 pm 

i think it's likely they'll cancel the entire thing soon

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:42 pm 

1999 ARCA race from DuQuoin. This is the race with the Kimmel/Gibson flips, but also features a pretty decent battle for the win at the end.

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:08 pm 

1997 Allen Crowe Memorial 100: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akTGJXsdlmg I've found some more DVDs with races I converted, so I plan on getting to them real soon. I got these tapes back in 2015 and converted quite a few at that time, but don't quite remember what all I did convert versus what I di...

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:03 am 

I don't think the idea of virtual racing is the problem. How hard is it for drivers to understand that what they do in these races, now more than ever, represents them and the sport just as much as if they were at a real race? To think nobody's looking when you compete in an event under your own na...

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:51 pm 

I think some of you are underestimating the damage caused by this. This goes beyond just a word. This is the same sport that had to ask fans to stop flying confederate flags at the track. The same sport that intentionally wrecked Wendell Scott. The same sport that brought drivers and executives to a...

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:22 pm 

2004 playlist.

2005 playlist.

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:58 am 

Yeah especially after Takuma won the Indy 500 (still can't believe he did). That is still one of the most awesome races I've ever seen. Like, the chances everyone was taking was just utterly insane. The fact Dixie got out of that wreck unscathed, the fact Alonso was so competitive, the fact the rac...

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:07 am 

And that destroyed the front end of Newman's car.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:03 pm 

now that the cars have an aeroscreen, they will believe they're invincible

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:10 pm 

Marcus Ericsson is the real winner here. He raced like he would in real life, and that's the standard we should hold these guys to. Lando did very well, but still, you don't go three wide in the chute, and that's what caused Simon to wipeout (he's still fucking stupid for staying in the leaders' wa...

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 3:48 pm 

Footage of the infamous 1990 ARCA race at Kil-Kare has popped up on YouTube. There is some footage of the post-race fight, but it's not filmed from a close angle.

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:51 pm 

I had left NASCAR for dead years ago. I couldn't be bothered to watch a race even if I didn't have any plans that day. The only reason I've been watching is because of extreme boredom. It's really hard for me to see past all of the gimmicks and just enjoy watching a race. The old Busch race they sho...

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:21 pm 

Keeping half an eye on the race tonight, as most of my attention is drawn to my son Sam, born yesterdaymorning.

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:40 am 

Another great finish. I just cannot imagine why these lower downforce cars keep having good races. Total mystery.

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 5:14 pm 

I think the long and short of it is, NASCAR races have always been far too long Even in the good old days, the drivers would spend the first third to the first half of the race working on their cars, then the real racing would begin with something like 100 to go Even Malcolm in the Middle makes a jo...

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 4:51 pm 

Stage points are participation trophies. Who cares you ran well in the first 3rd of a race. If I crash a plane on landing, does anyone care how awesome my takeoff was?
Page 18 of 26 [ Search found 512 matches ]