TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 512 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:36 pm 

Is it right that the the NextGen car will have bolt on front and rear clips? :tumble: modular chassis with bolt on front & rear clips, both of the clips are essentially built out of rectangular tubing. NASCAR only has 1 official graphic showing the internal design of the car officially released...

Post subject: 2021 WEC 6 Hours of Monza
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:29 am 

https://storage.googleapis.com/ecm-prod/assets/1/course/4690/a3-monza-h-010621-hd_60c8c2.jpeg Sat 18:00 Qualifying Sun 12:00 Race (CEST) Spotter guide: https://storage.googleapis.com/fiawec-prod/assets/fileuploads/60/ed/60edc9a979088.pdf Entry list: https://press.fiawec.com/assets/fileuploads/60/ee...

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:06 pm 

Did a bit of a research, to get a look as to what this deal compares to others in the past: If there are 18 races next year, that'd mean that 72% of the races will be shown in network TV. In 2001: - CART had 9 races in ABC (41%), rest in cable (ESPN/ESPN2). 2 were shown tape delayed (I think both eu...

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:04 am 

( Local time/CEST ) Wednesday 14:00 - 17:00 Free Practice Session 1 [not broadcast] 19:00 - 20:00 Qualifying Practice Session 22:00 - 00:00 Free Practice Session 2 Thursday 14:00 - 17:00 Free Practice Session 3 19:30 - 20:25 Road to Le Mans Race 1 [not broadcast] 21:00 - 21:30 Hyperpole 22:00 - 00:0...

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:11 pm 

Where've you been? A mess is exactly what constitutes a good NASCAR race these days. Stage racing, fake yellas, double-file restarts, GWC...

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:54 am 

ad companies wont pay $$$$ for early morning time slots

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:31 am 

Don't get why people are so interested in a driver/crew members' political ideology tho. It should be their personal business unless they want to air it out themselves (either it be through media, sponsorships, endorsements etc.). Couldn't agree more. While I have no problem with people being open ...

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:01 pm 

I’ll be real honest, I’d rather this stuff stay private. Not because of the implications of finding out which way a driver leans but rather to save ourselves the embarrassment of one of these people speaking about politics. Rarely does a NASCAR driver past or present share an opinion on something ou...

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:34 am 

racer612008 wrote:
I really hope the paddles doesn't happen. They belong in GT cars, not touring cars / stock cars.

Probably ~15 years ago people said they belong in single-seaters but not GT cars.

:whistling:

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:25 am 

There's a new calendar supposedly coming out next week. They have to run 5 more rounds to satisfy TV contracts so there will likely be two doubleheaders before they go to Bathurst, which they are trying to make happen at any cost. Eastern Creek will likely be the second doubleheader in November. Win...

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:01 pm 

Watch the ASA race from inside the Pontiac Silverdome and you’ll see how dumb this could be. This is going to look like one of those carnival rides where all the cars are on a stick and they rotate around a center post and you can beep the horn.

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:27 pm 

JJ didn't do any thing wrong, it was Grosjean throwing it in

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:53 am 

The Sebring clash has been predictably resolved and the new date is February 25-27.

https://www.supercars.com/news/bathurst ... confirmed/

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:43 pm 

peterohanrahanrahan wrote:
Looking forward to watching this, drunk as fuck, on mute.

Surely we can get a TBK discord going so I don't have to tolerate Crompton and Skaife

You mean like this one? https://discord.gg/X7vG9Hwh

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:02 pm 

https://i.imgur.com/P448nta.jpg once again is the last day of October, the day we lost Greg and I, as fan, commit myself to pay a small tribute because the legend lives on, with every racer in the edge on racetracks around the world. When someone did the impossible we might aswell remember what Gre...

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:13 am 

Im happy this post is still going and this message board. I started this thread almost 7 years ago. I havent posted regularly in years. Still 24th in most posts here.

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:05 am 

I started thinking how the racing today was a lot like the Gen-4 races and then Clint said the same thing at least twice during the broadcast. This is definitely good; it's a lot more about driving than engineering now. Drivers are able to run side by side for many laps without getting sucked around...

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:54 am 

They're looking at NASCAR and thinking they can do that many but they're not understanding just why NASCAR can do it and F1 will be an impossible drain on everyone involved.

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:33 pm 

Great, yet another airport/parking lot circuit...yippee. I get that Liberty are trying hard to infiltrate the US market but 3 races feels oversaturated. They'd likely get more US engagement with an American driver on the grid in a competitive team.

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:18 pm 

My guess is all track action today will be postponed to tomorrow morning due to rain, as it's rained heavily here all morning.

Even though I only live two miles from the track, I won't get to attend any of the BDN this year due to getting married this weekend and honeymoon all next week.
Page 22 of 26 [ Search found 512 matches ]