TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 512 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:21 pm 

No rain in the forecast for the whole weekend as of today.

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:22 pm 

Found & decided to upload this earlier:

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:16 pm 

I think this thread has already exhausted most of the Road America races, but no problem in revisiting them! One of my favorite races, because it's so positively batshit insane, is the 1996 CART race at Road America. The start crash, Greg Moore's wild ride followed by Davy Jones flipping under cauti...

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:52 pm 

Heh, don't worry Ginetta Juniors is live.

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:54 pm 

Yeaa, everytime you complain about the look of the DW-12, remember that.

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:35 pm 

Is it October yet?

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:28 pm 

Fine... Go to Michigan then.

EDIT: And what the fuck? Didn't want a night race? Why? Scared no one will watch? Yeah, but a Saturday afternoon race in the middle of summer is a slam dunk for viewership right? Fucking idiots.

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:42 am 

Three chicken tenders
Taters 'n gravy
I've thrown in a biscuit
And a big ol' cooooookie

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:16 pm 

NASCAR's banking on a bang-bang finish. They probably don't care about what happens on lap 20, they just care that they'll have a GWC finish, someone will pass someone on the last lap, and everyone will be on the edge of their seat. Expect a late caution.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:26 pm 

It's crazy how inept NASCAR is at trying to make the racing better. They only make it worse. Don't they have anyone working for their R&D that has a clue? It's like a 12 year old playing with the NR2003 ini files but doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Eventually he fucks it up enough where a ...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:18 pm 

Other than Truex's win at Pocono every race has been won by a Penske, Hendricks, SHR and Gibbs entries . Real healthy sport. FUCK YOU NASCAR. That accounts for 13 cars and drivers. The idea that the underfunded/small teams are going to compete for wins each week is ludicrous in a sport where a budg...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:34 pm 

Thing is, today all the tricks are known and so a little gain in some area has a giant advantage. Finding that little gain requires vast amounts of resources that only the best teams can afford. In the old days, a little team could hit upon something and it would be a real advantage for a while or e...

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:40 am 

Only now none of those involved would be able to take the restart because no spare cars.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:53 pm 

This

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:15 am 

According to Andy Petree's twitter, Harry took some hot laps.

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 pm 

Ayrton S. wrote:
Omega wrote:
What did Vettel do? Retire? Pit for a new tyre?

He's ranked 12th, gap: 1 lap.
I guess he stopped before reaching the pits.
He made it back to the pits & was pushed into the garage.

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:39 pm 

Nice to see Grosjean on the podium, even though he did get lucky with Vettel popping the RR. Also nice to see Perez running decently. Grosjean wasn't just lucky? He was faster and made sure that Vettel had to push to the end with worn tyres. If it wasn't for Grosjean pushing, Vettel would have crui...

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:27 pm 

hearing that it is starting to rain harder at Springfield, hopefully they can get it in today with it being televised It misted for awhile before raining pretty good for a few minutes. They're grading the track now and should be set by race time. Next on track activity will be the race. Sun is also...

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:30 pm 

I'm not a fan of the closed-cockpit system, but if there's a way to implement them safely while simultaneously let safety workers tend to the wrecked driver in a quick and precise manner, I'm for it.

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:32 pm 

Well...I believe this may raise a new debate on closed cockpits....remember this Penske? Not 100% closed but quite safe IMO. http://8w.forix.com/pc23-500i/ef-ind89.jpg I really like that approach. It still looks like a proper Indycar. As long as the cover is quick-connect, the driver could still ge...
Page 5 of 26 [ Search found 512 matches ]