TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 789 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:29 pm 

Should Evernham bring back the IROC brand, I assume SRX will become IROC rather than co-exist as a new series? SRX is pretty much IROC in all but name, and much better than the NASCAR spec series that IROC ultimately became in the late stages. At least SRX goes to some cool short tracks and dirt. 2...

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:22 am 

Like I've said before, the racing with the new gen cars has been far better on intermediate tracks than gen 6 was, but I seem to be the only one here who can remember back that far. 15 years ago I genuinely believed the people running NASCAR were hell-bent on running the sport into the ground while...

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:06 am 

I watch the Cars Tour late models sometimes and they put on fantastic short track racing, and they're 3300 lbs cars with and only about 400 HP, making me wonder if more power is always the answer? still on a platform where grip isn't entirely infinite, on a tire where proper falloff can occur, and ...

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:10 pm 

That's actually one of my biggest problems with NASCAR, the drivers now act like total fucking dipshits when on track. This is supposed to be the premier stock car series in the world and sometimes it's literally like watching iRacing. The sport has no self respect anymore, so naturally it won't ge...

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:27 pm 

The secondary reason of course (and a consequence of said safety improvements) is NASCAR not penalizing intentional contact/spinouts/hooks for ratings and drama. In DTM/V8SC, you so much as rough someone up for a pass, and you get a penalty immediately, last I watched at least. And frankly, CAMS ha...

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:45 pm 

highlights from Florence

next big touring race is on Tuesday night for the straight rail cars of ASA at New Smyrna. Will be broadcast on both FloRacing & ASA's official platforms (TrackTV / Midwest Tour TV)

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:03 am 

at least there's a xfinity race so i can easily forget about this shit show, with another shit show

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:10 am 

very cool finish

but i'm not here for just photo finishes tho (otherwise the IRL from mid 2000's would be the most popular thing in racing), which is why i'll still say that they ruined this track

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:28 am 

very cool finish but i'm not here for just photo finishes tho (otherwise the IRL from mid 2000's would be the most popular thing in racing), which is why i'll still say that they ruined this track Yeah, that constant 4-wide racing, passing and record amount of league changes through the race was ju...
Page 40 of 40 [ Search found 789 matches ]