TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 8 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 am 

Take away 2 dates from tracks that don't deserve 2 dates a year (Kansas and Michigan I'm looking at you) and give em to Montreal and Road America.

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 am 

The complete bullshit is why I wanna go to bowman grey at some point in my life so I can sit up top in the grandstands and laugh at everyone.

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:11 am 

I feel like having one date at a track like Pocono or New Hampshire would make the race more special and make the fans that go to that track (hopefully) ban together to keep the date they have left leading to possible sell outs. How I'd make the schedule would involve taking out the second dates fro...

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:41 am 

I've been a big fan of Tony Stewart. I've supported Tony Stewart since he debuted in Cup. That being said I am far more excited and nervous and this year for Keselowski than I ever was rooting for Smoke in 2011, 2005, and 2002.

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:39 am 

If they're going to Indy next week why not go to IRP the week before?

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:28 pm 

Bobby Dale is one of the most southern names I've ever heard.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm 

Enough time has gone by since Dale died for the 3 to be around. I just wish that they didn't have a complete douche driving it. You can wear a cowboy hat, you can be a preppy rich kid, and you can have stubble but when you have all three together it makes me want to punch you in the face for a while.

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:05 am 

If I were wrecked by the slowest guy on the track I'd be pissed too. Y'all can hate on Clam Sauce for making dumb moves in the past and stinking up the Nationwide series but he was in the right here.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 8 matches ]