TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 24 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:34 pm 

As expected, Toby Moody has written a wonderful piece for Autosport regarding yesterday.

I believe it's free - if not I will copy and paste. Last line sums it up beautifully:

I cannot believe I've had to do this, especially for Marco Simoncelli.

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm 

Doctor Costa Words i'd like to share ( talking at his funeral ) he is smiling now and i know what he is thinking: "You may think im inside this coffin, but i'm not. i'm coming home this evening. With my friends, with my family, but most importantly with all of you". Here's the miracle he h...

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:12 pm 

For those expecting Mclaren to end up with a stepped nose to meet the new regs, The nose it was launched with apparently does fully meet the new regulations: http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2012/02/02/launch-analysis-mclaren-mercedes-mp4-27/ Also Gary Anderson has this great technical piece on the McL...

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm 

vettel is the most boring winner of all time. Starts 1st, arrive 1st, does nothing in the middle. And he sucks when he is in the pack.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 am 

The facts are that Lewis has driven very well so far this season and been sensible, his poorest race being Monaco where he let Alonso and Vettel jump him due to using his tyres up too quickly. The facts are also that McLaren have hampered Jenson and Lewis on a continuous basis this season, with Lewi...

Post subject: Re: Le Mans '12
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm 

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:22 pm 

I blame Peugeot for this race sucking.

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:29 pm 

Shock moves today. Who else can't wait for next year when Lewis starts whinging and blaming others at Mercedes. With his attitude and ego, and a team that more often than not has been in the mid-field, it won't be long before that happens.. What claptrap. Lewis has had the most reason of any driver...

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 am 

ellis wrote:
I love all the crying when Seb wins. People want to hate him, but they can't find a reason.

I think he is incredibly boring and uninteresting, and completely lacks personality. There you go.

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:00 pm 

bring back Ron :(

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm 

The only reason people idolise Senna to the extent that they do is that he died. Granted, he's one of the best that ever lived, but I've never seen him as the greatest of all time. I think it's dodgy to give any racing driver that title. He did some pretty stupid things on a race track, the likes o...

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
waiting for the VETTEL CANT PASS people

He can pass people, but he can't race them. Big difference.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:45 pm 

Fox wrote:
Who says Vettel cant overtake?!

:flag: :flag:

Fanboys to the fore :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:54 pm 

I feel like I'm missing something in terms of Vettel's drive, folks are heaping praise on him but I didn't think he did anything particularly good imo? It was a really messy drive, although the end result was great. He nearly lost his front wing against Senna and took off the right side. Wasn't payi...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm 

The thing is, everytime a driver is lucky in a race there is always a huge discussion about it. I'm pretty sure that was the case post 2008 with Lewis, post Canada 2010 with Button and post Valencia 2012 with Alonso, plus other examples. Why shouldn't it be the same with Vettel? He WAS lucky yesterd...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 pm 

Not sure why those SCs were lucky for Seb exactly. Pitted under the first one and had to restart last. Only made up 1 place in the second one, and the cars which crashed were already behind him. And his pass on Jenson was skill, not luck. Whitmarsh might've said it, but he's so amazingly and stunni...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm 

The way Massa started banging laps in over the last few laps, it's kinda feels like Ferrari held him at 10 seconds back because they didn't want for the lack of a better word, the indignity, of giving Massa a grid penalty to aid Alonso and yet Massa spending the last half dozen laps tripping over h...

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 am 

Lewis has been driver of the season so far. He's punched above his weight several times. But I guess it proves that F1 really is a team sport, and he doesn't have the car or team behind him to get it done. McLaren are going to miss Lewis.

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 am 

tbk members sux :p

Austin was better than Abu Dhabi, Valencia and Barcelona. Eventhough those 3 races were very good, they simply can't compete with the genuine racing we had at Austin

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:16 am 

given the designer of the Mercedes, I wouldn't get my hopes up

:oops:
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 24 matches ]