TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 5 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:32 pm 

I would like to join as well, if I may. And big thanks for setting up a prediction game for this season. 01) Australia - Grosjean 02) Malaysia - Hülkenberg 03) China - Rosberg 04) Bahrain - DiResta 05) Spain - Maldonado 06) Monaco - Hamilton 07) Canada - Gutierrez 08) Britain - Webber 09) Germany - ...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 am 

Vettel by a mile. First he makes his own race complicated by misjudging when to do the pit stop for dry tires. That could have been the easiest of victories for Vettel without that vital mistake under tricky conditions. Then he bitches around about Webber holding him up in a disrespectful and unprof...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:38 pm 

I can't understand people are angry at Vettel. We had a very great race. And then after the 4th stop, both Red Bull and Mercedes are saying to their drivers to stop racing. That is not what we want to see. I have seen a great battle with Webber and Vettel. You can ask if it was fair, but I want to ...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:14 pm 

I'm just quoting this because this is the best post I've seen so far regarding the entire discussion. Sums up how I feel about the entire situation tbh If this was the other way round I can guarantee 99% of people on here would be going HA FUCK VETTEL GO WEBBER LOLOL 10/10. Fact is, it's moves like...

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:28 pm 

Nice to see the game again. I'm in. 1) Australia : Lewis Hamilton 2) Malaysia : Nico Rosberg 3) Bahrain : Fernando Alonso 4) China : Kevin Magnussen 5) Spain : Valtteri Bottas 6) Monaco : Adrian Sutil 7) Canada : Jenson Button '8) Austria : Sergio Perez 9) Great Britain : Niko Hülkenberg 10) Germany...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 5 matches ]