TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 155 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm 

Unfortunately Irvine was a lazy git and brought absolutely nothing to Jaguar other than his name. Webber did far more to grow that team and give it some confidence. That's half true. Irvine's attitude wasn't very good but Jaguar nee Ford were the reason why the team were abysmal, not the drivers or...

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:10 am 

This was my view of the famous taxi ride after the 1991 British GP. Shortly after taking this photo I was picked up (literally) by a police woman and taken back to the spectator area.

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:10 pm 

Jules Bianchi #17

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:24 am 

From today's Tampa Bay Times, an awesome article about Susie Wheldon. http://www.tampabay.com/sports/autoracing/susie-wheldon-wife-of-late-indycar-champion-dan-wheldon-opens-up-about/2315679 I copied the text into the spoiler link. At the edge of the racetrack, on a wide pad of asphalt, Susie Wheldo...

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:21 pm 

Fabs wrote:

So it's this then

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:33 pm 

ChrisTRD wrote:
Coyotekart1 wrote:
You double Danica s tits and they still aren't even half the size of the monster girls rack.

That rack was delicious. Thank you Monster.

I'd like to attach two bikes to that rack and take them for a day of mountain biking!!

I...I don't think I know how to do this.

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:59 pm 

Michael Schumacher entering the pits at the 1996 British GP, not sure what session. My photo.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 pm 

I swear for a moment I though this was an on board form the 90's from Surfers. This is so cool

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:48 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
stands looking quite empty in some places, that's a pity

The stands after T1 are closed for renovation.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:57 pm 

now there is as besweet is streaming after all

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:24 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Mattzel89 wrote:
Schumifan wrote:

Whiting is senile :roll: :roll:

Good photo. :p

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:28 pm 

Fox wrote:
What a shitty finish

What a shitty winner

MEH

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:08 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
needs more road courses

Of course they do. Watching these over powered over weight pigs flounder around a good road course is always a recipe for good racing.

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:22 pm 

I was just writing an opening post for the thread :lol:

Anyway: SPA BABY

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:24 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
will be a dry showdown grand chelem for Lewis Hamilton with 3 Mercedes engined cars on the podium, none driven by a finn

You are correct, this will definitely happen

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:48 pm 

My unpopular opinion is that a population decline would be far better for the environment than almost anything else. (Fewer people = fewer resources used. Less travel. Less land built over. Less loss of wildlife.) It is happening in some parts of the world already. Not that this has anything to do w...

Post subject: Re: Talladega, Thompson
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm 

Just got a chance to catch up on all the truck race posts, y'all are awesome. That was a hell of a fast truck, just sucks the battery got ripped out when the LR tire blew coming through the trioval. Only 100 yards short. I seriously considered pulling a Ricky Bobby. :p That was the coolest moment of...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:42 pm 

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:12 pm 

is about time to ban these softwares and set a point system to limit downforce The most frustrating thing about all this is that the solution is obvious to most people (including former F1 designers!) outside of the vacuum chamber that Liberty and the teams live in: - Bring back ground effects, sta...

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:36 pm 

You know what? This is fucking awesome. There aren't enough physical altercations in F1 these days, and honestly the one thing it really needs is a full-scale brawl involving two teams and drivers after some real bullshit move on the racetrack. That'd be hilarious. It beats the hell out of using rac...
Page 5 of 8 [ Search found 155 matches ]