TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 155 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:49 pm 

Tobias wrote:

Let's go one year earlier, with two much cooler drivers and numbers ;)

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 pm 

Just some self-promotion, but the other F1Zone scribe was able to chat to Bernd Maylander at Spa - just a different perspective on the sport
http://www.f1zone.net/news/whats-it-lik ... ver/20774/

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:11 pm 

A real man drinks his Gin tonic or a Rum & Coke, not some cough syrup and terrible Red Bull. I love G&T, but then again so does my mum as well as the blue rinse brigade. ;) Jagerbombs are awesome. Whiskey, straight. And leave the bottle. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/408/...

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 am 

Crash Driver wrote:
I'm still wondering who will choose 69 :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
no bad feelings, just wanted to post this

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:45 pm 

John Newhouse!

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:46 pm 

Jonny, can you provide the Motorsport magazine's list here? Sorry but It was just a quick look at it in a store. What I do remember is - 20 Peter Collins 10 Nigel Mansell 1 Gilles Villeneuve On reflection, if we're talking about 'pure' Ferrari drivers then GV is my number 1 but Peter Collins would ...

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 pm 

As I promised on Thursday, here is the Autosport article and interview with Philippe Streiff The heartbreaking tale of Philippe Streiff A terrible testing crash in Brazil left French F1 racer Philippe Streiff in a wheelchair. Twenty-five years on he tells a story that is sad - but one of incredible ...

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 pm 

UTTER BLASPHEMY! The B189 was NOT a slow F1 car!!! :x :p

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:44 pm 

Happy to see rbr still failing

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:12 pm 

StanV wrote:
Fabs wrote:
Happy to see rbr still failing

h8er

just being honost

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:51 pm 

Formula 1's near-misses Formula 1's near-misses We've not seen many grands prix lost in the closing moments over the last few years, but unreliability has cost many a good drive victory in the past. KEVIN TURNER picks out a few of the harshest There have been times in recent seasons - 2013 British ...

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:10 pm 

Point is simple: it's a dick measuring contest for Arab emirates. Abu Dhabi's got shiny lights, Qatar's got it, therefore Bahrain HAS to have it too. Money is not a problem and their ego necessitates the international community to know money's not a problem. better do a FlatOut 2 derby race with La...

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 am 

This race was utterly boring and bland, apart from the Bottas/Kimi early battle. It feels the cars are cruising the whole time and nobody is really on the edge, as motor racing is supposed to be. There were closed packs in the field but not real threats and when overtakes did occur, it was either g...

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:54 am 

and the next loudest thing BelCar Viper 8.0l V10 and Pro-modified big block V8. Which one would that be? The BelCar Viper? It was Pertti Kuismanen's Viper that was doing a dyno run in a workshop I was working back in summer 2006. Usually when the Evos were dynoed, you could hear it in the next room...

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:59 am 

Quoting phil1993 for relevance to the conversation

phil1993 wrote:
Yeah but the past was always better. The future sucks.

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:10 pm 

This article was in Autosport magazine yesterday and is a great read. I never knew that Mansell was withdrawn, however I'm not surprised. The story of Berger's 1989 Imola crash Next month it will be 25 years since Gerhard Berger's horrific San Marino GP accident. SAM SMITH speaks to the Austrian, an...

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm 

That was Maldonado driving to the hotel.

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:02 am 

No rain on Sunday once again :flag:

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 am 

It was okay, not amazing. Some passes, just a standard F1 race really.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:45 pm 

Beezle wrote:

This is Jade Gurss, author of BEAST. Thanks for the mention. I'm happy to answer any questions about the book.

jade.
Page 2 of 8 [ Search found 155 matches ]