TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 711 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:18 pm 

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-t ... ontent=www

I'd say they're a bunch of sissies. They're not like racing in Knockhill in march to need blankets

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:49 pm 

another race is done, another batch of stats .41st victory for Max Verstappen -equals Ayrton Senna for top 5 -10th victory leading all laps .25th pole position start for Max Verstappen -overtakes Lauda and Piquet to rank 11 overall .224 consecutive laps on the lead for Max Verstappen -rank top 5 all...

Post subject: Re: 2023 Formula Regional
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:31 pm 

drivers today are also driving more aggressively than those from when racing cars were death traps. Some of them feel entitled to drive this way so they demand conditions are perfect they often forgot one of the main rules of motorsport, that is "to win a race you must finish first" and no...

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:46 pm 

after all the penalties, time to see what's new on stats .42nd win for Max Verstappen (rank 5 overall) -5th consecutive win (matches his own personal best) -reached 248 consecutive laps on the lead (rank 3rd overall behind Senna and Ascari) .26th pole position start for Max Verstappen -equals Mika H...

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:46 pm 

1999 European GP. exactly, if you count Mercedes they have 23 from Tyrrell, 1 from Honda, 8 from Brawn and more 116 from their latest iteration totaling 148 victories Aston Martin have 0 victories, but 5 on their tally from Jordan and Racing Point Alpine has just 1 victory, plus 19 from Renault lat...

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:46 am 

well nascar tried but drivers just went

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:01 pm 

Somebody needs to tot up the championship results so far without Red Bull, or at least without Max. I think there is a corker of a season playing out there. still wide open considering Aston Martin is on a slump 1. Alonso 198 (4 wins) 2. Hamilton 166 (2 wins) 3. Sainz 111 (0 wins) 4. Russell 107 (0...

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:50 pm 

happy for Danny but sad to see the Marko meatgrinder working like clockwork

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:19 pm 

now that teams left for Spa is time for some good stats .44th win for Max Verstappen -7th in a row (joint 2nd all time with Alberto Ascari, Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg) -11th leading from start to finish (joint 5th all time alongside Jackie Stewart and Michael Schumacher) .103rd win for Red ...

Post subject: Re: Modern F1 pics
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:45 pm 

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:45 pm 

plus, the teams don't even want to try at least at one practice or testing session to take some runs with unheated tires

if they don't try we'll not know how it's going to be

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:51 pm 

now the standings without Red Bull, shows a nice fight for the championship

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:13 am 

nope, I was meaning about F1. Indycar is quite a breeze in comparison

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:04 pm 

Maseratis at Bern, back when F1 used to visit Switzerland, 70 years ago

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:23 pm 

now that the rain is gone and the orange smoke dissipated is time to call the stats .46th win for Max Verstappen -9th consecutive win (equals all time record with Sebastian Vettel/2013) .14th straight win for Red Bull .13th straight win for Honda RBPT (or Honda) .105th podium finish for Fernando Alo...

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:20 pm 

https://i.imgur.com/9iOTchK.png Portland International Raceway https://i.imgur.com/SDQmxLE.png Last year's race https://i.imgur.com/DxrvHrU.png A smooth drive from Penske cars ended with McLaughlin taking another win and helping Power for a championship drive Weekend schedule (all times are local -...

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:13 pm 

now get off my gravel trap

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:05 pm 

except that's not Trulli, is Panis but I see your point :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:19 pm 

So I guess news are usually the same, the only thing that changes are the parties involved I guess the only thing that doesn't change are the stats .47th win for Max Verstappen -10 in a row (new record) -27 wins since the new regulation adoption .1st fastest lap for Oscar Piastri -137th different dr...

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:08 pm 

another one beached

time for our favorite racing moment
Page 32 of 36 [ Search found 711 matches ]