TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 696 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 pm 

don't know if it's like nostalgia but I still believe that Spa 98 and Interlagos 2003 are unbeatable because I use several factors to rate my favourite ones

If Hulkenberg had won today, then it could seriously be one of the best races ever

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 pm 

still looking forward to see 2012 standings under the 9-6-4-3-2-1 system, with the 11 best results counting

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 pm 

micha wrote:
I wouldn't mind if they did a tribute to Benetton

that livery was one of the reasons that made me love F1 during childhood

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:18 pm 

01) Australia - Jenson Button 02) Malaysia - Nico Rosberg 03) China - Sergio Perez 04) Bahrain - Sebastian vettel 05) Spain - Felipe Massa 06) Monaco - Mark Webber 07) Canada - Fernando Alonso 08) Britain - Lewis Hamilton 09) Germany - Nico Hulkenberg 10) Hungary - Pastor Maldonado 11) Belgium - Kim...

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:45 pm 

looked like one of those Gran Turismo Challenges where you had to overtake everbody at the ring

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 pm 

IMO they should stop the obligation to use both kind of tires during the race, to give option to teams that want to endurance the whole race and give more chance for other teams to achieve podiums or even victories

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:00 pm 

You do that and the net result will be cars running on the limiter for 2/3rds of the entire length of the straight, and no real benefit in slipstreaming or overtaking. which means that fast bends like that could only fit to 70's cars but I guess they fitted that chicane there because FIA wouldn't h...

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:27 pm 

Interesting graphic showing 1st lap performance so far

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:03 pm 

Tobias wrote:
yes, but at the end of the year, Vettel, who debuted 6 years later, will have one more championship than both of them together :D

Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby! Don't you put that on us!

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:17 pm 

probably also means it's the race with the least chance to meet a driver in person. anyway, hoping for a 1997 style race. my most vivid memory of Suzuka is this start. Mika always had lightning reactions. 1A_dapnwgEc about 12 hours later that day became one of the saddest in motorsports *#99 Player...

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:44 pm 

GPL simulation handling on F1 cars ECUs IMO

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:18 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Is she a paddock regular? I've never seen her before - there's more capable Brazilian media people.

nope, globo paid some good cash to Bernie so she could be there with macarronic english

they should've brought emerson fittipaldi

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 am 

Antti has done it again

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:24 pm 

So yellow, so perfect

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:26 pm 

Ferraris that carried 27 and 28 proved that Enzo was wrong when he said that the best looking car is the winning car

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:08 pm 

looks like Williams got a good backing from Martini & Rossi for 2014 as major sponsor

great livery on the way

Spoiler:

please be like this

EDIT: yet to be confirmed

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:57 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Fastest lap at Silverstone? Can't imagine that nowadays :lol:.

the track layout at the time was one of the fastest, even with a chicane in woodcote

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:12 pm 

when I remember of opposite lock, Patrick Depailler at Montreal comes to mind

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 pm 

Is there a non-Twitter/Facebook/Blog link to it? Blocked at work unfortunately (thanks in advance) copy the blocked pic URL and paste it to the imgur uploader, that's what I do while I'm at work about Jos, always liked him because he tried to get more talent for crashes than de Cesaris his crashes ...

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:50 pm 

kals is british
Page 1 of 35 [ Search found 696 matches ]