It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 73 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:02 am 

go kimi

Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:04 am 

In a series that's pretty much regional to America?

No wai

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:49 pm 

whoever decided to do double file restarts here had a fucking death wish

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 pm 

This thread is srs SoS material.

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 am 

Whats more of a shame is Murph isnt racing with the number 51. Even though the 1st paint job looked shit, should have stuck with it all year. If V8 supercars what to be a truly global sport which they seem to be chasing after since getting the FIA approval. A race in the US is a no brainer. Next wil...

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:49 pm 

Check the links in my two previous posts. They're part of the same group so everyone just expects Audi to move away. It's a possibility. Weirder things have happened. Like Citroen vs. Peugeot in WRC. I wouldn't be surprised to see them stay, FWIW. Audi and Porsche are now both iconic marques at Le ...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:42 pm 

They should just limit drivers to, say, 40 races per year across the top 3 series. Seems like a simple enough solution to me.

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 am 

I'm just glad we won't have to hear "AND THE _________ 500 IS GROOOOOON!!!!!" anymore

Post subject: Re: The Glen | Fucking epic
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:02 pm 

Boris' comments aside, this appeared to be a great race. Too bad I forgot to tape it. However, I've seen enough to comment on the one thing pissing me off to no end right now... SAFER barrier. If I have to hear one more of these asshat media guys or pussy assed drivers say this track is too dangerou...

Post subject: Re: The Talladega 500
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm 

Starlancer wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Starlancer wrote:
Jeff Gordon should take Trevor Bayne behind his hauler and beat the shit out of him.

That was bullshit.

God, you're stupid.

Really? Fuck you.

excellent moderating

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:05 pm 

which is good lol

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 am 

Here is the video I DID get of Joe's run, it was shortly after he ran an even faster lap. I was still shaking a bit because my adrenaline was going hardcore after seeing him run through 3-4 a good bit faster than in this video, and in a shower of sparks. If you turn the volume up you can here him li...

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 pm 

Heading out to Wall Stadium, in Wall, NJ in about an hour or so. The track, formally known as Wall Township Speedway, is hosting it annual two day Turkey Derby event, including the headline Saturday modified races, with a stellar field on tap. My fifth consecutive year going, always a blast.

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:01 am 

Max Papis brought a Gibbs Cup car to Monza, drove on the oval and the GP layout, though with a bunch of chicanes set up for the rally cars.

Even had lights for night running.

Almost forgot, he took Zanardi for a ride too.

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 am 

You're welcome. (sorry, bad mood day). Hey no worries, it doesn't matter. My comment wasn't supposed to create an arguement or come across as trolling but clearly that failed. To be clear - I know there's a difference between the scenarios and longevity of the issues both Power and Busch have been ...

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:49 am 

ellis wrote:
which was beginning to rival Formula Ones popularity.

Seriously...

Post subject: Re: 2012 Pre-season testing
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 pm 

Timo Glock's 2010 helmet. He ist von hip muzzafuka, ja.

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 am 

That is all

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 pm 

Here's a comparison I made from the photos I took on Sunday in Montreal, thought some members here might enjoy it:

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 pm 

I've never liked Laguna Seca, even A1GP struggled to put on a good race there (in between snow storms) Seriousely? what about ALMS? Don't think you can drive like this with open wheel cars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brNtbaMadX4&feature=related I like the circuit but that doesn't necessaril...
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 73 matches ]