TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 73 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:42 pm 

Shitty beer is for getting drunk. It taste great when you're trying to get drunk. You know what sucks when trying to get drunk? Good beer. I can drink 10 Busch Lights and be like WOOO FUCK SHIT UP and be completely happy. You know what happens after 4-5 good beers? I want to take a nap. Nothing kill...

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:11 pm 

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SHITTY CARS AND RULES

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:27 pm 

Rule of TBK thumb... Whatever Codename says, the opposite is true

Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:24 pm 

Good mod work, that :roll:

Post subject: Re: Cup/NXS/ARCA @ Pocono
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:43 am 

It's June 3 rd Pocono has 3 turns There are 3 races at Pocono this weekend Richard Childress owns 3 Cup cars (# 3 Austin Dillon; #27 Paul Menard; # 3 1 Ryan Newman) and 3 Xfinity cars: #2 Paul Menard (has 3 Xfinity wins); # 3 Ty Dillon; # 33 Brandon Jones Austin Dillon: 3 Paul Menard: 2 + 7 = 9 / Au...

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:22 am 

ziomkris96 wrote:
I remember when I was 14 and I was playing minecraft and drawing racing tracks...I'm now 20 and I'm the same :D

I remember when I was 14 and didn't feel the urge to comment in every single thread. I'm 26 now and know that quality is much more appreciated than quantity.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Talladega
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:38 pm 

Jesus. Some of you fucking idiots are only happy with asinine crash filled finished. Holy shit.

Not every plate race has to end with 27 cars in the garage and 10 upside down.

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:30 am 

Gaara wrote:
Fuck off Black you useless steaming pile of fucking shit

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties and other get togethers.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity @ Las Vegas
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:55 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Logano is the best driver in NASCAR history

Takes Kyle out and lands punches on him (with help from his team) post race

That'll teach him

lol, have you ever managed a good take on anything?

Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:20 pm 

Yes but no. You're continued defense of Neal is laughable and quite cringeworthy. It is also very blinkered. You always blindly acknowledge Plato as a bad guy yet Neal as a saint. Which it is plain to see he isn't. Neal and Plato are very alike in their aggression and the way they drive. The differe...

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:34 pm 

The whole thing is six of one and half a dozen of the other. Hamilton did what he typically does when he's leading the field on a safety car restart, he's got a reputation for it. And he did the same thing for both the first and second SC restarts. The difference between the first and the second was...

Post subject: Re: DTM 2017
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 pm 

Yes, i was about to say I picked up that youtube from this forum, he's been going there and videoing every year since the 90s it seems First Norisring race visited: 1981 First Norisring race videoed: 1993 Years of missed N'ring races since '81: z e r o :metal: just to be exact :) Thanks for the gre...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 pm 

The difference between professional athletes and joe six pack you and me is that our protest wouldn't be seen. These celebrities have a platform seen by tens of millions of people. It is starting a dialog. If they don't do what they do, no one talks about it and their grievances go unheard. Put your...
Page 4 of 4 [ Search found 73 matches ]