TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:02 am 
Official TBK Rain Predictor

kals wrote:
Justin Time wrote:
Well, it could turn out like 2014, where Lewis had a ridiculously troublesome season in terms of reliability. In 2015 Nico had some technical trouble (and a gust of wind), but this year it's stuck to Lewis. Reminds me a bit of his McLaren years where the unreliability cost him two WDC's. At least so far this season he hasn't retired from the lead. Although I might have jinxed it now. We'll see.

The people who are suggesting there is a conspiracy to favour Rosberg at Mercedes are stupid.

Good thing broadcasters like Sky aren't suggesting it then phew...

Oh wait

THEY ARE LETTING HIM WIN THIS ISNT REAL LEWIS IS TOO GOOD

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:07 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

kals wrote:
Justin Time wrote:
Well, it could turn out like 2014, where Lewis had a ridiculously troublesome season in terms of reliability. In 2015 Nico had some technical trouble (and a gust of wind), but this year it's stuck to Lewis. Reminds me a bit of his McLaren years where the unreliability cost him two WDC's. At least so far this season he hasn't retired from the lead. Although I might have jinxed it now. We'll see.

It isn't just Lewis suffering from misfortune in 2016. Let's remember that Vettel had a certain win taken away in Australia, followed by a reliability issue and then two incidents in the following races. Even Raikkonen has suffered reliability woes and Ricciardo sustained a puncture a couple of laps into a race when he was actually leading.

The people who are suggesting there is a conspiracy to favour Rosberg at Mercedes are stupid. But the fact of the matter is that each challenge that should have faced Rosberg in the first four races of 2016 has suffered misfortune. It is quite a remarkable set of circumstances that have played out in Nico's favour.

Rosberg was going to pass Ricciardo anyway, that lap or the next, with or without the puncture. Raikkonen just can't follow the pace, Vettel was only leading in Australia because of the bad starts of the Mercedes cars. I don't think the Ferrari can actually match a Mercedes when both have a normal start. And both Rosberg and Hamilton were not far from having to retire in Sochi.

I'm not trying to defend Rosberg or Mercedes, I just think your arguments are wrong.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:21 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Fabs wrote:
kals wrote:
Justin Time wrote:

The people who are suggesting there is a conspiracy to favour Rosberg at Mercedes are stupid.

Good thing broadcasters like Sky aren't suggesting it then phew...

Oh wait

THEY ARE LETTING HIM WIN THIS ISNT REAL LEWIS IS TOO GOOD

It's actually like Mission Impossible 2 and the Rosberg we think is winning is really Hamilton wearing a mask. I'm not sure what his motives are ... or where he got the technology from, but it's pretty clear this is what's happening. Why else would all the key personnel change sides in the garage?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
maybe Lewis could win again if he stops to be like James Hunt and be more focused like his all time hero, inspiration and all that

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:54 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

LucasWheldon wrote:
maybe Lewis could win again if he stops to be like James Hunt and be more focused like his all time hero, inspiration and all that

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:25 pm 
Russian Propaganda Machine - Benelux Division

Pretty confident that, by year end, Hamilton will still be number 1.
So many races left.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:52 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

LucasWheldon wrote:

Why would he? He fulfilled his childhood dream and is up there with the best. I would not advise anyone to live their passion/job like Senna did, and miss out on their actual life. It makes for amazing stories for us, but it seems unhealthy (mentally at least).

In the "Rush" movie ending, there was a hint as to how James Hunt didn't want to accumulate victories that bad. He became champion once, and then supposedly he was cool with whatever. Perhaps Lewis feels the same now with his three titles.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:33 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
the final quote of that movie is still quite special to me

Quote:
Of course he didn't listen to me. For James, one world title was enough. He had proved what he needed to prove. To himself and anyone who doubted him. And two years later, he retired. When I saw him next in London, seven years later, me as a champion again, him as broadcaster, he was barefoot on a bicycle with a flat tire, still living each day like his last. When I heard he died age 45 of a heart attack, I wasn't surprised. I was just sad. People always think of us as rivals but he was among the very few I liked and even fewer that I respected. He remains the only person I envied.

I still read this thing and imagine in the vocie of Niki himself

perhaps he should say that to Lewis either

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:56 pm 

Don't give a fuck about Lewis, the sooner he's gone the better.

He can go hang out with the other instagram celebs.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:40 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You give way too much attention to off-track drama. If anything we need more drivers like Lewis (on-track). People who can make racing look exciting.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:29 pm 

Agreed completely, lol.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16