TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 31 Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:40 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

2UncleanerLake53 wrote:
It's pointless to say that Marquez helped Lorenzo if you don't say the number of Italian drivers who (publicly said) helped Rossi. Congratulations to Jorge.

Oh, now i see it, Iannone today almost killed himself because he didn't want to interfere with Rossi's comeback. make sense

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:47 pm 
There are number of people who complain about certain drivers.
There are number of people who complain about certain drivers.

cambridge wrote:
Marc Marquez is a disgrace to the whole motorsport, nothing more to say. Never seen such a selfish, unprofessional, childish behaviour on a circuit.

You obviously didn't see Matt Kenseth at Martinsville then :lol:

Rossi should have never said those things after Australia when Marquez passed Lorenzo on the last lap for the win. Without these comments none of the Sepang antics would have happened and perhaps even here today Marquez could have passed Lorenzo again. The mind games blew Rossi right in the face.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I do like the brass neck, though.

http://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/m ... ctory-bid/

Justin Wilson ¦ 1978-2015

Yeah, I know he's mad and I don't care. I do not care. I did not care then. I do not care now. I'm here to race him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:57 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Lorenzo or Rossi were both deserving winners of the title - Rossi for his incredible consistency this year, finishing every race and the majority of those being podiums; Lorenzo for winning more races.

Marquez however has disgraced himself; even more than he did with his adverts for Danet ... what happened to:

Ayrton Senna wrote:
By being a racing driver means you are racing with other people. And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win.

Last edited by OS on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:58 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Someone find Valentino's comments from the pre-Malaysia conference, they are pretty fitting and would be the ideal Valencia post-race interview.

I'm disgusted. This and Indycar were great until the final race. Both series finished in almost identical pathetic and comical circumstances.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:01 pm 

kals wrote:
Someone find Valentino's comments from the pre-Malaysia conference, they are pretty fitting and would be the ideal Valencia post-race interview.

I'm disgusted. This and Indycar were great until the final race. Both series finished in almost identical pathetic and comical circumstances.

Thus my concerns for Gordon being robbed from another title coming Homestead.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:01 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

RtN wrote:
Lorenzo affirmed that Marquez didn't attack him, I believe if Marquez was in championship battle last-gasp try would be done. But IMO Rossi's kick in Sepang was definately reason to think that Jorge deserved the WC.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:02 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

kals wrote:

The whole race was a farce. Petrucci leaving the door open, Marquez being careful,.... it was bad theatre.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:03 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Can someone silence or ban this delusional fanboy please?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:05 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ellu wrote:
kals wrote:

Thus my concerns for Gordon being robbed from another title coming Homestead.

Well how else are they going to make sure Logano wins the title... ;)

Last edited by kals on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

2UncleanerLake53 wrote:
RtN wrote:
Lorenzo affirmed that Marquez didn't attack him, I believe if Marquez was in championship battle last-gasp try would be done. But IMO Rossi's kick in Sepang was definately reason to think that Jorge deserved the WC.

You're right, Marquez didn't attack Jorge, he chose to sit on his rear wheel for 30 laps instead. He had well over half-a-dozen opportunities to pass Jorge into turn 6 as he seemed to be getting much better traction out of 5 and every single time he drifted to the outside of the track.

Justin Wilson ¦ 1978-2015

Yeah, I know he's mad and I don't care. I do not care. I did not care then. I do not care now. I'm here to race him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:11 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I think my favorite part of the race was the moment Marquez almost pushed Pedrosa off the track when they battled for second. There was absolutely nothing desperate about that move.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:28 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Nice to see I'm criticised. Forums are to share opinions respecfully and not to enforce ones. I try to be as respectful as I can and they call me 'delusional fanboy'?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:36 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
kals wrote:
I think my favorite part of the race was the moment Marquez almost pushed Pedrosa off the track when they battled for second. There was absolutely nothing desperate about that move.

I desperately hoped to see both down so Rossi could pass

so if Marquez didn't wanted to see Rossi champion just to make it easier for him to reach 9 world championships in the future, that kind of maturity is something that disallows you from being a great champion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:39 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

I don't even follow MotoGP, decided to record this race due to how exciting it had been getting.. the last 2 races have been super apparent that Marquez was more interested in helping Lorenzo more than trying to win races for himself.. Malaysia with all the shenanigans which lead to him crashing, then today when he just was planning to play 2nd fiddle until Pedroza (I think?) showed up, then he fought him as hard as he could to try to help Lorenzo.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:03 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

[quote="2UncleanerLake53"]Nice to see I'm criticised. Forums are to share opinions respecfully and not to enforce ones. I try to be as respectful as I can and they call me 'delusional fanboy'?[/quote]

Well many of us have tried engaging you in conversation and provided facts which disprove your 'opinions'. You then either ignore these facts or answer with the same 'kick' rhetoric. Additionally is the fact that today when you see a lot of forums members disappointed with the events of the last two races, you troll by posting another kick comment instead of being a little more respectful by using alternative language or not making reference to that at all.

If you don't want to get criticized then perhaps try not being disrespectful to begin with.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:03 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2UncleanerLake53 wrote:
Nice to see I'm criticised. Forums are to share opinions respecfully and not to enforce ones. I try to be as respectful as I can and they call me 'delusional fanboy'?

Well many of us have tried engaging you in conversation and provided facts which disprove your 'opinions'. You then either ignore these facts or answer with the same 'kick' rhetoric. Additionally is the fact that today when you see a lot of forums members disappointed with the events of the last two races, you troll by posting another kick comment instead of being a little more respectful by using alternative language or not making reference to that at all.

If you don't want to get criticized then perhaps try not being disrespectful to begin with.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:34 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

kals wrote:

The only fact that disproved my opinion was the handle protection, and after seen infography I can affirm the 'kick' (rhetoricly) is possible. And the last comments weren't at all about the kick but the 'question of state' title for Valentino (IMHO). You're all complaining about the behaviour of Marquez but I haven't yet seen a comment about weird Petrucci's wide (just after looking Rossi behind) or some 'letting through' manouvres. And sorry if I made someone feel bad, but sometimes you see things so obvious that you don't take into account other points of view.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:42 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Yes because someone protecting the leader of the race, including aggressive moves on his own teammate is exactly the same as a few other riders making sure not to hinder a title contender (which is standard in many forms of racing and has been for decades...).

And as for the kick rhetoric, you've yet to provide any facts for us to discuss. When you do, we'll listen.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:43 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Thrilling finale. Much more interseting than F1. Alone all that sliding under braking is always so spectacular. Anyway, sad to see Rossi coming in 4th after that race and the previous debacle. :(

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 31 Next