TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:54 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If Bob gets a ride and actually wrecks Edwards in ORP, it will be the best moment of the season, at the least.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 pm 
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

I love YouTube:

Quote:
AWW DADDY COMIN TO THE RESCUE OF LIL BRAD AWWW SHUT THE FUCK UP BOB U DIDNT SEE CARL"S DAD DEFEND CARL WHEN BRAD NEARLY KILLED CARL AT DEGA AND HE ALMOST KILLED 6 FANS STFU BOB ITS SHORT TRACK RACIN AT ITS BEST HOW ABOUT CARL'S QUOTE "HE TOOK SOMTHING AWAY FROM ME IN TURN 1 AND I TOOK SOMTHING AWAY FROM HIM I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO " GO 60 AND BOB U DONT WANT TO MESS WITH CARL HE TRAINS WITH JOHN CENA CARL IS RIPPED

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 pm 
Head Muppet

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
I love YouTube:

Quote:
AWW DADDY COMIN TO THE RESCUE OF LIL BRAD AWWW SHUT THE FUCK UP BOB U DIDNT SEE CARL"S DAD DEFEND CARL WHEN BRAD NEARLY KILLED CARL AT DEGA AND HE ALMOST KILLED 6 FANS STFU BOB ITS SHORT TRACK RACIN AT ITS BEST HOW ABOUT CARL'S QUOTE "HE TOOK SOMTHING AWAY FROM ME IN TURN 1 AND I TOOK SOMTHING AWAY FROM HIM I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO " GO 60 AND BOB U DONT WANT TO MESS WITH CARL HE TRAINS WITH JOHN CENA CARL IS RIPPED

Of course he doesn't understand that Brad had no choice at Talladega.

Any updates on Bob's efforts to get in a car?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:36 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Probably wont be any updates on Bob getting into a car until mid week. Alot of money has to come together and alot has to fall in place in order for something to come together withing a weeks time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:39 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

schumi63 wrote:
Coyotekart1 wrote:
Brad did do something wrong, not intentionally tho, that is the main difference. Brad did screw up and slid up into Carl who was almost 3 lanes up the track giving Brad room.

In the last lap for the win , I don't call that "something wrong" , but that's only my opinion...:)

Wrong as in he made a mistake. His intentions werent to hit Carl, he just drove it in, made a driving error and bumped Carl. Thats what I mean by wrong. Trust me, Ive bumped people outta the way on the last lap, its racing. I just meant that Brad made a technical driving error by getting loose and sliding up into Carl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:26 am 
Its not Rocket Surgery or Brain Science is it?
Its not Rocket Surgery or Brain Science is it?

Brian is basically saying on Facebook that if at all possible his dad will be in a car and he is all for roughing up Edwards.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'm surprised there's any truth to that lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Just thought of this: What if Bob Keselowski is entered in the race? We all know he will be out there for one thing and one thing only, to take Carl out. Do you think Jack Roush will pull Carl out of the car to keep him safe? Do you think NASCAR will tell the Keselowski clan that if anything goes down, they will drop the hammer based on NASCAR's hypocritical double standards? Garuantee you that if Bob makes the race, it will be one of the higher rated Nationwide races of the year.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Coyotekart1 wrote:
Just thought of this: What if Bob Keselowski is entered in the race? We all know he will be out there for one thing and one thing only, to take Carl out. Do you think Jack Roush will pull Carl out of the car to keep him safe? Do you think NASCAR will tell the Keselowski clan that if anything goes down, they will drop the hammer based on NASCAR's hypocritical double standards? Garuantee you that if Bob makes the race, it will be one of the higher rated Nationwide races of the year.

And NASCAR probably creamed their pants with that thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:42 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

KK3869 wrote:
Coyotekart1 wrote:

And NASCAR probably creamed their pants with that thought.

if they're smart they'll sponsor the whole thing and set it up like a boxing match. posters, commercials, you name it.
"the throwdown at irp"

its one way to get ratings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:16 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Gabriel wrote:
If Bob gets a ride and actually wrecks Edwards in ORP, it will be the best moment of the season, at the least.

Greatest moment in NASCAR ever.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm 
Eddie Jordan

Carl is the man!

:thumbsup:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Speedworx wrote:
Carl is the man!

Oh really? Put forth an argument, this should be fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Need a roll eyes smiley...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 pm 
Moderator - Shareholder
Moderator - Shareholder

Starlancer wrote:
Speedworx wrote:
Carl is the man!

Oh really? Put forth an argument, this should be fun.

He's a troll. Argument over.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Isn't Speedworx the Casey Mears fan? I'm not around this forum enough, nor do I generally encourage member bashing, but... I mean... c'mon, it's like he's asking for it. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Andre wrote:
Isn't Speedworx the Casey Mears fan? I'm not around this forum enough, nor do I generally encourage member bashing, but... I mean... c'mon, it's like he's asking for it. :lol:

He's also the guy that hates Darlington races and loves Fontana races.

He does it to get a rise out of people.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Kevin Harvick on what happened Saturday night wrote:
I probably wouldn’t have reacted as kindly as Brad did. I probably would have walked down there and punched him in the mouth

Oh boy :lol:

Read more here:
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/speed ... -incident/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 pm 
If I remember correctly didn't Harvick and Edwards have an argument one time which resulted in Edwards in a headlock?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm really not keen on Bob getting in a car whatsoever. It's completely unnecessary for family to get involved in stuff like this. Sam Hornish Sr. a couple years ago, Tom Logano on a couple occasions, and wasn't there a little tiff between Kurt Busch and Biffle's wives after an incident at Texas 4-5 years ago? I like that they interviewed him and got his very human reaction and stuff, but I'd really be disappointed if he still feels the need to get out there and fight his son's battle a week after those comments. Brad can take care of himself I'm sure, and I'd much rather see him deal with it however he chooses (right or wrong).

Personally, I think he ought to just find a good opportunity to really get Edwards in a costly way. Hurt him on the points near the Chase (or during it) or fuck him out of a sure win or something. I know Edwards has done a couple really shitty and dangerous things to Brad, but if Keselowski were to hook him head on into the wall at Indy (just as an example) or something similar, I'd be equally disappointed. The whole point of this, in my opinion, is that fueds and spats need to be settled in a relatively reasonable manner. I don't want to see a fucking bloodbath. Would be much more pleased if he finds a way to settle this second round without really putting Edwards in grave danger, just to show him how things should be done.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next