TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 23 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ian-S wrote:
Yup, it frightens me sometimes that there is a generation out there who don't care if they live past 19.

Quite frankly, if that's their attitude then I don't care if they live past 19 either.

It's Darwin working his magic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hopefully before they breed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:34 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Gaara wrote:

So then where did the current generation appear from? ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

kals wrote:
Gaara wrote:

Gotta stop it somewhere.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:11 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Gaara wrote:
kals wrote:
Gaara wrote:

Gotta stop it somewhere.

Yeah but they had to start from somewhere. Unfortunately. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

And the mistake was letting their parents breed :p

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:55 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

And their parents....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:47 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You're 3 days and 4 pages late with that deggis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:51 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

kals wrote:
You're 3 days and 4 pages late with that deggis

Incar was posted but I didn't see that unless it was hidden in some Daily Fail link.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Was in the Autosport link I posted :p

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

And still is in the Facebook Funcup group link Marv posted.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:11 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Meanwhile, this idiot of a human being has proceeded to make some "statements" on Facebook defending himself. I got a good laugh out of this:
http://www.courier.co.uk/Brands-Hatch-gatecrasher-Throttle-Cottle-hits/story-21248875-detail/story.html#ixzz34uWbxcUk

On the other hand, the family of this guy's "girlfriend" (according to the article, she isn't actually his girlfriend or the girlfriend of the guy who filmed it) has made a sensible statement regarding the issue:
http://www.sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE-Terrified-Sevenoaks-schoolgirl-breaks/story-21262826-detail/story.html

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If you've listened to the cleaned up audio, she is not as innocent as her parents would have you believe, I despise agreeing with the arsehole, but she was quiet clearly complicit in what happened, it was her who comes up with the "we got lost" excuse before they'd entered the pitlane, and did only flip out when he went onto the track, obviously she didn't know the guy well enough to realise you don't dare him to do something, but ignorance is not an excuse.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:29 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ian-S wrote:
If you've listened to the cleaned up audio, she is not as innocent as her parents would have you believe, I despise agreeing with the arsehole, but she was quiet clearly complicit in what happened, it was her who comes up with the "we got lost" excuse before they'd entered the pitlane, and did only flip out when he went onto the track, obviously she didn't know the guy well enough to realise you don't dare him to do something, but ignorance is not an excuse.

Yeah bit of a grey one there, cause she was clearly complicit in the suggestion/idea, but come time of the actual act, she clearly wasn't complicit, quiet the opposite in fact, she actually tried to stop it by trying to grab the wheel. But yes, not as innocent as the family will undoubtedly try to make out.

I hope they throw everything in the book at that fucktard. From what I can make out, they would most likely have a strong case with the following:

Trespassing, Reckless endangerment with a motor vehicle, false imprisonment. Its also hard to make out but also possibly not wearing a seat belt? Now if any money has changed hands and he has made money from this then can they get him for fraud? for falsely impersonating a competitor in competition for financial gain?

Now I say this with all seriousness with how loosely and how far removed from the traditional interpretation of the word is, but can they also get him for terrorism? For placing the lives of masses of innocent civilians in danger at a large gathering with a deliberate and reckless act of endangerment? I know I know, very far fetched, but technically it is possible isn't it? At least it would wake the fuck up with being charged with terrorism no matter how silly the charge of it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The belts is an interesting question, she was wearing a belt, it's not clear if he was but given the video's I dug up from his fb page in which he is not wearing one, it's possibly safe to assume he was not there either.

TBH I'll be surprised if the Police actually do anything other than a caution, the false imprisonment charge won't stick as it was HER car, she's quiet clearly not restrained and did not exit the car when the opportunity arose (when he stopped before going through the garages, she could have bailed then if she wanted), put simply she thought it quiet funny until he actually went through with it, only then did she say stop, I'm not a lawyer, but there's enough in that video to argue reasonable doubt over her "status" in the stunt.

It's a messy situation because it happened on private properly and nobody was hurt, the CPS may not be too keen to go down that particular rabbit hole, they may well prefer to wait until a civil case is completed by MSV then charge him criminally. If he'd done the same at a Road Rally, IoM or NW200, then it would be a different matter.

It also doesn't help that Bernie the Badger didn't call the Police at the time, like he should have done.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:23 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ian-S wrote:
It also doesn't help that Bernie the Badger didn't call the Police at the time, like he should have done.

cause that fat c**t is as complaisant with the Fucktard he is as much to blame, it was his club that rented the circuit from MSV and had there not been any issues that day and you went and asked him about potential issues he would have been all defensive and "Im running the show and you can fuck off" attitude.

I had a very very interesting conversation with a Professional racing driver who contacted me via facebook, he has raced in Fun Cup and i get on with him well enough and he rang me to suggest that the blame is placed firmly at the door of the senior Clerk of the Course.

Added to this event, do people remember when the Formula Renault race was started with a breakdown truck still on track?

Also when a GT car was written off in an incident when the race should have been red flagged a couple of laps prior..

Apparently the over bearing personality and over blown ego is costing... and it has cost lives..

It's your forum and I paid the bills this year.. :p :p

and if people don't like it they shouldComplain here

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:53 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Yes I agree that the police will probably wait.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:10 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Scotty wrote:
Ian-S wrote:
Yup, it frightens me sometimes that there is a generation out there who don't care if they live past 19.

snip to saved space...

OT as all hell, but branding (close to) my generation as being stupid is wrong, because your generation was probably just as stupid. We just can't look up on YouTube how stupid your generation was in (whatever year you were 18 in)

I didn't do anything like that when I was 18 and I did some pretty risky stuff :lol:

The difference between now and then is we knew if we did something like that there would be consequences, we had the self control to know when things were getting too far, and would stop before it got to that stage. It has been possible to do what this kid did, for the past 40 years at both Brands and Snetterton (heck at Snetterton it was even easier since you didn't need a pass to enter the pits), yet until now, not one person has ever done it, what does that tell you?

What it tells you is some of this this generation have no self control or foresight to understand how their actions will effect others, as evident Saturday. It's only going to get worse too, since there are a bunch of inbred goons who think what he did was great. Casting the entire generation as dumb isn't fair I'll grant you that, but there's far more idiots out there now than when I was a kid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:03 pm 
Founder of the Yaytree
Founder of the Yaytree

I don't think that's true either. There's just more ways to document idiocy these days (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc)

This guy is a fool for driving across the course, a RAVING LUNATIC, but he's not representative of the entire generation.
I've seen far FAR more vitriol from the motorsport and wider community (which is in danger of turning into a bit of a witch hunt tbh and not making the motorsport community look all that mature and level headed either) than I have people slapping this guy on the back and saying "cool, bruv"

Just let this dick be, he's done his stupid piece of arsery now and any more vitriol thrown his way will not only give him more publicity and extend his repulsive 15 minutes of fame but will also entrench him inside his blinkered, stupid "me against the world, I'm a legend teaching all these grandads what it means to be alive" position of douchery.

The police, frustratingly, probably won't be able to do much but this kind of behaviour will see him before them again before too long, you can be sure of that.
All it'll need is a cocktail of alcahol, females (or males, who knows), and ego fuelled dares and bam, he'll go ruin his life on someone else's turf this time.

the end.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaKIE ... 5t9d5PvoHA

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/paulhadsley

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 23 Next