TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 84 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:01 pm 

the intensity of alonso's driving always moves me. f1 doesn't need more aero or more power or more gimmicks to be interesting, just need more drivers like alonso.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:39 pm 

i don't see the problem, mercedes did what they had to do and made the right move

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:22 pm 

i can count the rain drops one by one, damn it

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 pm 

tomorrow is going to be sunny all day, they will delay qualify to tomorrow morning for sure, and hopefully i'll be mountain biking in the alps and not watching this shitty sport

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:53 pm 

can't they just race on foot to determine the starting grid? it's less than 6km and they're athletes

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:21 am 

by the way if you want some 1st hand accounts, those girls doesn't feel more empowered now or happy to be finally liberated: https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/7u9t94/formula_1_to_stop_using_grid_girls/dtiogeo/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42358512/why-i-loved-being-an-f1-grid-girl ...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:05 am 

Are you actually for real or just trolling? I can't believe that F1 not having grid girls has upset you quite so much. And here was me thinking people watched F1 for the racing. The third paragraph of his post answers the question, even without reading the ones before it. It isn't about F1; it's ab...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 pm 

well said? he contradicts himself 4 times in 4 tweets. aside from that i hate people that cut their messages on twitter in multiple parts. If it's called twitter and there's a character's limit it's all for a reason. If you can't make it in 280 char than it's probably not something that belongs on t...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:02 am 

Are you actually for real or just trolling? I can't believe that F1 not having grid girls has upset you quite so much. And here was me thinking people watched F1 for the racing. I said it before, i don't give a damn about the grid girls per se, it is the mentality behind this kind of decisions that...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:04 pm 

Are you actually for real or just trolling? I can't believe that F1 not having grid girls has upset you quite so much. And here was me thinking people watched F1 for the racing. I said it before, i don't give a damn about the grid girls per se, it is the mentality behind this kind of decisions that...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:45 pm 

Grid girls will no longer be used. About time. yeah poor girls they're finally free. Forced to do that against their will, it's not that they got paid for that and they wanted to be there, who would? Apparently pussy is so gross nowdays think at all those feminist following f1 who were annoyed by t...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:17 pm 

to be clear: i don't even give a flick about grid girls, i can see all the pussy i want for free at any time of the day on my smartphone doing more interesting things than holding a board with a number in front of a parked car. The point is i hate when useless uncalled things are made in the name of...

Post subject: Re: [CAR LAUNCH] Haas VF-18
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 pm 

what's the point in doing an early reveal when you purposely release dark pictures in order to not reveal details?

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:14 am 

What's the problem? You can see everything that happens, it's not like you'll miss anything. the same problem that one would have with this picture: http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Mooning.jpg it's not that you can't see the girls sunbathing or how beautiful the beach is, but somehow it's not some...

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:31 am 

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:33 pm 

Gaara wrote:
The Williams position has to be them protesting the halo.

would be lovely if they labeled the 4 buttons you can see on the steering wheel with the four letters F-U-C-K :whistling:

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:19 am 

This comparison gives us an idea of the sadness F1's become.... https://scontent.fcgh7-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29542563_10156012348645250_1576534434192168661_n.jpg?oh=185c4433bfcc4a1bf40cafb306335b3c&oe=5B2D1AA9 oh gosh this comparison, you're truly beating a dead horse here http://gifimage.ne...

Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:31 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Proper F1 :whistling:

omg have you seen those last laps? no DRS, no gimmicks, no shit, just pure "in your exhausts" racing! i didn't remember it could be this fun :flag: :flag: :flag:

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:18 pm 

Im a Ferrari fan, Hamilton Just had the perfect overtake and Vettel panicked and fucked up, nothing more to Say

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:16 pm 

Vettel is Just so bad under pressure

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Page 4 of 5 [ Search found 84 matches ]