TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 140 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:33 pm 

To whom it may Concern, fuck you Bottas.

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:08 pm 

Formula Blue Balls strikes again. Brilliant race, so many contenders, and yet we still end up with Lewis winning by 30 seconds

Nuke it all and start again

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:29 am 

Grosjean tried to get out of the cockpit three times, meaning he became the first French not to immediately surrender under fire. :flag: (sorry, we don't have a white flag in smilies :p ) Seriously though, from his interviews with the French media, he said that between attempt 2 and 3 he went throu...

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:57 pm 

I know Bottas technically left a car width but you're playing with fire defending like that. Can't help but feel there's some truth to what Russell said - "would he have defended like that against a different driver" (paraphrasing) Toto his interview about the incident is pretty spicy: htt...

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:01 am 

Bottas' race was doomed from Q3 onwards. Last year there was six overtakes on track. Now with Gastly gambling with full wets, which was paying off at first when track was wet, he was stuck behind him once Gastly's tires started to wear out. And at the same time the fast lane started to form, making...

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 1:44 pm 

textbook Ferrari, straight out of clown college

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 9:07 pm 

I think the lack of mistakes also has a lot to do with how far off the limit they are in races these days

Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 6:45 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
Kimi is not being rude and comes along fine with his mechanics, even helps them out sometimes maintaining the car.

Hamilton on the other hand is pretentious c**t who's been lucky to have the longest streak with the best damn car in the grid with unquestionable number one driver status.

lol

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:39 pm 

Vassago wrote:
micha wrote:
Russell in again. Kid can’t have nice things

He'll be driving for Mercedes next season. There are worse things in life than this. Stop babysitting him.
Oh good, the Polish anti-Russell propoganda party is here

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:43 pm 

*Waits for a predictable remark*

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:22 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:58 pm 

See this is the true spirit of TBK

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:09 pm 

Imagine if Max wins the title by less than 5 points. I mean, he's already lost a win in Baku through no fault of his own, probably a win at Silverstone through no fault of his own, and a bunch of points if not a win in Hungary through no fault of his own. Add in that Lewis was incredibly fortunate ...

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:49 am 

Nope, the same people have hypocritical opinions on the same subject.

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:26 am 

Ok, so 7 consecutive years of Merc dominance is actually the good kind, and we should be fearful of a return to the "bad kind" where the only real difference is another team is doing the dominating. Rather than looking at all the positive signs that suggest maybe more than 2 teams will be ...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:15 pm 

BrainPain wrote:
I missed Checos radio, what was it?

GP and Horner apologised and he said: "It just shows who he is"

He now said in the media pen that Max has his championships because of him.

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:42 am 

So this 'Perez deliberately crashed at Monaco' rumour seems to be gaining traction but there are a number of things that don't add up to me. - Why would Perez do it in the first place? He was 3rd at the time - Why would he stick it in a barrier when Schumacher & Rosberg proved you don't need to?...

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:34 pm 

Here we go again - pushing for new teams. How many seconds off will these ones be. What's your point, new teams are usually not competitive in their first race and therefore are bad for the sport? I guess we should just hold on tight to existing teams which you just weren't around to witness their ...

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:27 pm 

Practice
Quali
Warm up
Race
No parc ferme between quali and the race and built up spare cars

Why does Friday/Saturday have to be exciting to try and cater for those with little interest any way?

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:12 am 

Soul Reaver wrote:
He means the 'right' one, and don't call me Shirley.

The 'right' right one, or 'wrong' wrong one?

Red Bull could have Nankang's off a Honda Civic fitted right now and romp to the championship.
Page 7 of 7 [ Search found 140 matches ]