KCMG also presented their new livery:

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2014 Super Formula
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:48 pm 

Here's some taste of the 2014 cars in action:

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:07 pm 

Tochigi Le Beausset released their livery for the 2014 season, it reminds a lot the 1996 Ligier livery:

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:47 pm 

Qualifying Official Review:

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:49 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Maybe they could just cancel Russia and run Suzuka instead.

Or make a calendar with just Suzuka, Monaco, Spa, Interlagos, Montreal and Melbourne, 18 races, 3 times at each one :p

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:42 am 

cookie wrote:
Looks perfectly driveable

Exactly! Just hope some drivers wont start bitching about the wet track and the race direction wont get scared from Perez mistakes... he does that in any weather possible :whistling:

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:08 am 

American Dragon wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Fuck all you morons. Glad they stopped this.

At least, we dont insult.

Don't waste your time with that guy man, he's completelly irrelevant lol Just ignore it

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:54 am 

2015 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://s1.postimg.org/tkf4y6brj/circuit.jpg After the beautiful night race at Singapore, the F1 circus arrives at one of it's most amazing stages of the season, an old school and challening track, loved by almost every single driver in the grid, Suzuka! A...

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:49 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Gaara wrote:
Brazilians...

hey put me out, I only start the threads a week before

Same here! Actually, I don't feel brazilian at all!

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:39 am 

The funniest moment were the net in the truck failing and spreading debris in the back straight! Lol!

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:08 am 

It seems after all, we will have a dry Qualifying!

Post subject: Super Formula - 2016 Season
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:12 am 

2016 SUPER FORMULA http://superformula.net/sf/images/ogimage.png Super Formula, the old "Formula Nippon", reaches 2016, with it's most significant changes, since the introduction of the Dallara chassis in 2014. After several seasons having it's tyres supplied by Bridgestone, the series ha...

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:26 pm 

Daisuke Nakajima suffered a huge crash in the warmup for the race at Fuji, the damage to his car was too serious and he wasn't able to race! The good news is that Nakajima is completelly fine, the only damage was to his car! Here's a photo of the aftermath! As soon as I have a video link, I'll post ...

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:41 pm 

So, finally, here we go, the crash footage:

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:21 am 

2016 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://s1.postimg.org/tkf4y6brj/circuit.jpg After the eventful Malaysian Grand Prix, the F1 circus arrive once again, at one of the most amazing venues of the season, the magnificent Suzuka Circuit, in Japan! The battle for the title is boiling hot, with ...

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:10 pm 

Amazing post, some of the crashes I didn't know about (or thought were not on film) :-) One thing though, some pictures of the history do not seem to display I just checked here, it's working well for me, try reloading the page, maybe the ammount of pictures to display has caused some to not appear...

Post subject: SUPER FORMULA - 2024 SEASON
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:53 am 

2017 SUPER FORMULA http://superformula.net/sf/images/ogimage.png Entering it's second season with the new Yokohama/Advan tires, the Super Formula series is expected to bring much more excitement than in the previous seasons. All the gathered data from the 2016 season has helped the teams and the ty...

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:39 am 

2017 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://s1.postimg.org/tkf4y6brj/circuit.jpg After the farewell of the Malaysian Grand Prix with a very good race, F1 arrives at one of the most amazing places of the season, Suzuka! The Japanese Grand Prix has been traditionaly one of the races with the b...
Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 58 matches ]