TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 78 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 am 

It lost 2 full seconds after going through tech for qualifying. NASCAR didn't like the cowl area. ;)

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:05 pm 

Why does stuff like this never happen during the race with lots of cameras to capture it!

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:37 pm 

Cartman wrote:

Sweet memories with that hood...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2015
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:55 pm 

Speedweeks doesn't really need to be Speed"weeks" anymore. They cut down severely on the number of cup, truck, and xfinity practice sessions. They no longer hold 2nd or 3rd round qualifying for any series. Qualifying itself (aside from the 500) is shortened to an hour of drafting. The Good...

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:08 pm 

Hell I forgot today was the day the cup cars get back on track. Got something to look forward to going home from work. It's been a long offseason.

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:50 am 

Wasted hype. Hardly any cars on track together. And it's just an incessant DAYTONA 1979! commercial. Watched for 10 minutes and already fucking hate NASCAR and Fox again. Thanks for the memories.

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:34 pm 

The last time I checked, NASCAR didn't make a rule that the drivers have to sit on pit road til the last possible nanosecond. The teams and drivers did. So to any and all teams who fail to qualify or get their shit tore up in qualifying, I think it's great. You want to play the game, you get burned,...

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:36 am 

Danica should kick him in the nuts

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:59 am 

In the interest of fair reporting, since typically the following weekend was at the Rock, it rained last weekend, and is forecast to rain/freezing rain this weekend. Attempts at Phoenix and Fontana as second race weekends? Rain in both this weekend also. NASCAR was gonna be pretty effed no matter ho...

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:43 am 

That would actually be awesome. It's like 1993 all over again, a snow out!

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:48 am 

That shit is so 2004.

Also. Watch this freaking race. That move Mike Bliss pulled with 18 to go was awesome! The spins and battles are great throughout the race. One of the better Busch races of the era.

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:00 pm 

I love side by side 3 wide multi groove racing! At Charlotte, not Bristol. You can't sell it as "the last great colosseum" and promote wrecks and fights and a good ol short track brawl, then have cars be able to race and not touch each other. I want to see a good old fashioned bristol demo...

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:57 am 

K_Sherman wrote:
Is it just me or is Mike Joy putting ALOT of emphasis on calling wrecks tonight.

OH MY GOODNESS

Joy and DW both scream like there are fatal wrecks and its a harmless spin. I think FOX probably told them to spice it up some. It's definitely not you.

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:04 pm 

I thought it was a pretty sweet wreck. Helio is fine. Bring back the speed and drama and danger to racing. Now I'm excited for the race even more!

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:29 pm 

Good wreck! Glad hinch is okay. Finally back to some mid 90s style cart speeds and crashes. This is the real deal boys and girls. Ed carpenter might wanna just withdraw since he's a high downforce irl boy. It was too much for Conway to handle too.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 am 

https://instagram.com/p/4yQbB5zLHe/

beautiful video. I dunno how he didn't dive to the ground seeing that coming..

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:04 am 

All rain delay, all they kept talking about was big wrecks, what the wives feel, what dale jr felt coming back after his daddy died. What more fitting of an ending than Jr winning and the 3 car going through the catch fence? You seriously can't write this any better.

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 am 

Fuck Doug Yates and the rest of the whiney bitch ass nascar teams. NASCAR already tried to make an across the board racecar to save teams money with the COT. The idea was, the template box is so tight you don't have to build special cars anymore. Take this thing to Fontana, Martinsville, Talladega, ...

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:30 pm 

http://autoweek.com/article/nhra/lori-johns-case-nearly-killed-racing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Good read for those of you who don't follow drag racing or know who Lori Johns is. Although she didn't die, it's still a precedent on suing other competitors on the track you share ov...

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ Chicago
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:44 am 

Haha Kenseth refers to Clyde Torkel in the 25.. Chicken Choker for sure. Good job JWT!
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 78 matches ]