TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1251 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:59 pm 

Now there's no more stops, Hamilton can try and back him into the pack.

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:16 pm 

Lewis needs to back it up a lot more, cmon it is for the championship Lewis!! back it up

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:43 pm 

What's going to be the biggest surprise of 2016 season?

I believe this question has been answered.

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:15 pm 

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:11 pm 

Ferrari will say goodbye to the major part of 'white' it had on the car. The 2016 campaign has apparently been associated with 1993, when a win was also not achieved. There's are differences between 2016 and 1993, so the association made is poor. 1993 was a transition year for Ferrari with big mana...

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 am 

has anyone of you attended the Barcelona F1 winter tests? How is it like? Did it twice in 2012 and 2013 and was good fun :) Cheap entry fee, all or most of the grandstands were accessible, walking around the track when it's 17 degrees and pick a good spot to take some pictures, standing on top of t...

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:31 am 

has anyone of you attended the Barcelona F1 winter tests? How is it like? Did it twice in 2012 and 2013 and was good fun :) Cheap entry fee, all or most of the grandstands were accessible, walking around the track when it's 17 degrees and pick a good spot to take some pictures, standing on top of t...

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:23 am 

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:01 pm 

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:51 am 

Did it twice in 2012 and 2013 and was good fun :) Cheap entry fee, all or most of the grandstands were accessible, walking around the track when it's 17 degrees and pick a good spot to take some pictures, standing on top of the pit building while cars pass by in the pitlane, sneaking into the paddo...

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Jesus, imagine per-team launch threads in 1989, on a 9.6k modem.

On a BBS, of course.

we'd be looking at images like this and cream over the hires details in it.

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 pm 

In 1989 a car launch would be covered with a single black and white photo in the following weeks Autosport. And being a Tuesday launch would mean waiting 9 days.

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:15 pm 

Rare sight!

Lewis onboard full lap from today.

This must be a first!

Someone got hold of FOM channel testing and recorded this!

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:05 pm 

Even though the name and many of the same people are there, I've never considered that victory to be Sauber's. It was BMW through and through. Same goes for Toro Rosso at the 2008 Italian GP. It was still many of the same people and same facilities, but it wasn't Minardi.

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:55 pm 

what is the penalty again if you don't stop for the mandatory tyre change? Depending on the circumstances, DQ or +30 secs after the race: k) Unless he has used intermediate or wet-weather tyres during the race, each driver must use at least two different specifications of dry-weather tyres during t...

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:54 pm 

I'm still baffled the Honda sucked so bad in the first place. They had plenty of time to test the damn thing. I'm pretty sure they weren't bound to F1 rules before entering so they could have had 2-3 full season distances of testing done. I bet my left testicle that the VW/Audi engine RBR was rumore...

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:36 pm 

F1 seasons without the reigning champion is also an unusual fact there was 1950 (no champion at all), 1959 (Hawthorne died before season begun), 1971 (Rindt died in Monza/1970), 1974 (Stewart retired), 1993 (Mansell went to IndyCar) and 1994 (Prost retired) we could consider 1958 as Fangio only did ...

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:42 pm 

Is the F1 pit building used for different purposes when the Grand Prix is not on? The hospitality areas above the pits are used for functions and events. I think the golf course leases it out. The pit garages themselves aren't used for anything, as far as I'm aware. I can't remember if I had to jum...

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:38 am 

That was a new gearbox too!

Bring back warm up and spare cars.

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:13 am 

As expected, passing is impossible
Page 62 of 63 [ Search found more than 1251 matches ]