TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 203 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:38 am 

Exactly. I'd be very surprised if Liberty weren't in his ear demanding that the race was restarted for 'the show'. Maybe a red flag would have been fairer, but people would still have a problem with that if Max had gone on to win. If Latifi crashed one lap earlier, there would have been time for all...

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:03 pm 

Fairly enjoyable race. I was worried that all the DRS zones would make overtaking too easy, but that wasn't the case at all. Some great battles down in the pack that went on for several laps. That's why the DRS argument is such a difficult one - there are some tracks where it is needed and others wh...

Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 8:10 pm 

I really want to be positive and give the race a chance. I'm just struggling with what we have seen so far (a bit too Sochi/Valencia). F1 trying to shove the hype down our throats on social media isn't helping either.

But maybe it will deliver a classic.

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:21 pm 

I don't really get the negativity on this one. Not an absolute classic, but the different tyre strategies mixed things up. A lot of overtaking. Finishing order completely different from the starting order. Win going down to the final lap. One more lap would have made it very interesting, but I enjoy...

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:27 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-d-qa6NaIc Bridge :8: eventhough technically it's not really at Bridge. I was there for this GP, on the start/finish straight, and we had no idea what had happened. The safety car just appeared for a few laps and then they carried on. I don't feel much nostalgia for...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:37 am 

Sad news. He had become one of the most likeable guys on the grid. I had hoped he would have at least one more season with a more competitive car.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:26 pm 

Yeah, I remember being a teenager and seeing him on the Hot Rod circuit in the 90s. 65 years old now, if Wiki is accurate.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:04 pm 

You only have to read the comments on F1's social media pages. So many idiotic, toxic 'fans' either slagging off Max or Lewis (sorry, 'Lulu'). There's no common sense middle ground, where you support one driver but can still appreciate the talent of others.

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:38 am 

I only saw the highlights, so maybe I missed all the single file bits, but really enjoyed it. Great racing at the end of the stages and a great, clean finish. No one was trying ridiculous blocks or slamming other drivers out of the way. It felt like there was a lot of respect out there and I've not ...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:58 am 

If the rain is easing, then now is the time to get everybody out on the full wets.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:19 am 

I hope Latifi doesn't bin it under the SC and ruin our chances of a restart.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:36 am 

So if they had restarted with 5 minutes to go, they could have given full points by finishing those ~2 laps? According to that logic then... yes? Absolute lunacy Just about sums up the rule makers. This season could not end soon enough. After Imola its been up there with 2002. Yes, the championship...

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:51 pm 

This has been fun. Not because it's a Sprint, but because it's Interlagos. Great battle.

All three top teams looking good.

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:27 pm 

Looking back at the Hamilton/Verstappen incident, I'm beginning to see why Max took the penalty (my initial thought was racing incident and Lewis should have given more room). Looking back at the replays, Max goes into turn 1 slightly ahead because he brakes late. However, he's a bit wide into the c...

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:58 pm 

At least the Red Bulls are pushing and Perez seems to be able to live with Max, at the moment.

I had high hopes for this race after the F2 action. Likewise, I'm struggling to get excited. Even the audio is out of sync.

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:09 am 

Lol, how can Max complain about that after the way he raced in 2021?

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:38 am 

Red flag for gravel. Tyre on the track? Let's stay green for 60 seconds.

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 5:39 pm 

Can't wait. Still my favourite event of the year.

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:41 pm 

pending wrote:
anyone got a stream, mine's gone belly up?

https://dd12streams.com/indy

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:56 pm 

Just ran across London to find a bar showing the race. At least I haven't missed it... Were you going to a specific bar, or is it common enough in London that you could just walk, look around and find one broadcasting it (like you'd do a football game)? I aimed for one that advertised it, but there...
Page 10 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]