TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 157 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:20 pm 

The big issue here, is that Hamilton won the race. The blacklash would be significantly less if he finished 5th or something. Race ban? No. 10 seconds? Maybe a light penalty, considering. Perez left no room for 2 cars in Austria, cars that continued racing, and eventually got the same penalty. I thi...

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 pm 

Likely has long covid?

Sure. Just was able to get back in the car within a week of having it but now is falling down nine months later.

I'm quite sure his doctor wouldn't let him drive with a risk of getting serious heart and lung damage or infections like pneumonia or myocarditis.

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:34 pm 

Holy smoke that smog.
JJ wrote:
If there's not a single SC period, I eat my shorts.

*Nom nom nom*

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:56 pm 

micha wrote:
background script

[if ScoreSprintRace<4 then discard ScoreSprintRace = 5]

ftfy

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:02 pm 

To whom it may concern... Sprint Race sucks

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:10 pm 

When watching it live, it looked like a racing incident to me, but after watching the multiple replays, that's definitely on Hamilton. He swerved to the left even coming out of the pits and Verstappen had to go evasive with half his car off track. And then Hamilton went extremely deep into the corne...

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:03 pm 

Lewis allowed to change rear wing. Do he gets away with it. Disgusting No decision's been made yet, he's been allowed to put on a new wing so he can run in FP2 Sadly the Verstappen fanboys are so eager to cry favouritism. you have shown so many times before to be an irrational Hamilton or at least ...

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:59 pm 

Lewis allowed to change rear wing. Do he gets away with it. Disgusting https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6wrvdHFbwBrUFenu/giphy.gif What a crap reaction, again. If someone, no matter who, drove an illegal car during a session then the only correct reaction is to disqualify him from that session

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:52 pm 

Gaara wrote:
micha wrote:
Lewis allowed to change rear wing. Do he gets away with it. Disgusting

:roll:

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:54 pm 

Gaara wrote:

Sadly the Verstappen fanboys are so eager to cry favouritism.

:roll:

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:19 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Can we put to rest bias claims toward Merc now?

Gaara wrote:

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:56 pm 

well so they must fairly abdicate of the 25 points Lewis earned at Silverstone to make it even

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:49 pm 

At least Bernie was ready to back off when his ideas were not liked. Ross & Stefano will do no such thing, dismiss all negative feedback and go full Trump by praising their ideas. Never. Go. Full. Trump.

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:53 pm 

Lewis should have got penalties from practice, ignoring yellow flag and standing in the way of Mazepin, he almost crashed into him. If there wasnt that bit of room like it was im sure the Merc mechanics woulnt be able to repair the car in time for QLF and he would have started last. But still no pen...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:02 pm 

How quickly things can change

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:31 pm 

>29 times Lewis Hamilton went over track limits in Bahrain >Very convenient red flag just after Hamilton crashed in Imola >Red Bull Forced to modify their legal wing after Spain >Sacrificed Bottas for 2 extra points in Monaco >Max's tyres popped in Baku >Minimum pit stop time set after France >Crash...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:41 pm 

micha wrote:
RtN wrote:
Protest not upheld - the result stands.

Until Toto cries all the way to CAS

Given his attitude today, Toto might just take this to the United Nations and call it a war crime.

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:39 am 

After all the crap Mercedes has pulled on and off the track and the luck they've had, it's unbelievable they are acting like this when something doesn't go their way. I guess that's what 7-8 years of having zero competition does to you. #spoiltlittleshits

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:40 am 

but its not new. It was available on the YouTube page 4 days after the race :roll: Some people really need to get over themselves. God, imagine if Lewy actually retires, the UK would be a modern day Atlantis. :whistling: It's new to me, and regardless of anybody's bias I don't think it's rolleye ma...

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:20 am 

Drive to Survive season 1: Whoa, great to see all the behind the scenes action, it really makes you realise that there is more than what you see on tv during the race.
Drive to Survive season 3: this is a fictional series, made with original footage.
Page 6 of 8 [ Search found 157 matches ]