TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 157 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:51 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:49 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:25 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Red and Green should never be seen...

Huh? The Castrol rallying liveries plus the Quaker State/Tecate CART livery were quite enjoyable.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:38 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Mazepin might survive Tamburello, but not Tosa

He sure is a Tosa.

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:01 pm 

https://cdn-1.motorsport.com/images/amp/6gnGZjxY/s6/f1-san-marino-gp-1994-roland-r.jpg Great article on Ratzenberger https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/roland-ratzenberger-imola-death/4786550/ On April 30th 1994 Roland Ratzenberger lost his life when he crashed during qualifying for the San Marino ...

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 2:17 pm 

micha wrote:
Realistically Lewis is out of contention but then again he has proven before to suddenly find magic.

We are discussing Monza 1995 now, don´t try to change subject by bringing up the current race

Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:49 am 

Can we all agree Lewis is a cuñt now? Do you guys see now?

Nothing to do with something so inconsequential as skin color like some like to believe. :roll: :slaphead:

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:48 pm 

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:54 am 

Oh fuck off.

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 am 

trout wrote:
wow, you seem really triggered by those positive vibes

Nope not at all. It's just very hypocritical and disingenuous of him to say that after putting his team under the bus at Monaco. Not that I expect more from him.

But yes, keep defending him. I'm sure he needs all the support. :yes:

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:01 am 

Just one point I am finding rather amusing here. People defending Lewis here are talking about the radio during the race. People criticizing him are talking about a quote after the race. Some people attacking him were criticizing him for how upset he was, at his team on the radio mid-Monaco race. I...

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:49 pm 

micha wrote:
Only Kimi is older than me......... SO SHUT UP YOU ALL!!

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:39 pm 

Vassago wrote:
micha wrote:
Russell in again. Kid can’t have nice things

He'll be driving for Mercedes next season. There are worse things in life than this. Stop babysitting him.
Oh good, the Polish anti-Russell propoganda party is here

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:42 pm 

The only fanboying here is you, zip it.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:48 pm 

I'd take 10 boring races in a row this season if all of them are won by a car that isn't a Mercedes

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:21 pm 

I have no idea why motorsport is supposed to be associated with ear-deafening noise and tbh, it's never something that's drawn me to the sport I'm just as happy seeing side by side racing in Formula E as I am in F1, it's the competittion and spectacle I'm here for, noise can be damned I'd much rathe...

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:33 pm 

I think that's the thing that frustrated me the most. In his post race celebration, Lewis gave no thought to Max's condition, or not wanting to win a race in that way. In fact, he still thinks he's the innocent party.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:10 pm 

I don't give a shit if it's the other guys' fault 100%. In a racing incident like this, the least you can do is at least mention that you hope they're alright. What an absolute twat. I've lost a lot of respect for LH today.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:17 pm 

If that pompous ass had just said... "That was a bad deal on the start. I hope Max is Ok. We were going for the same spot, I understeered a little as he was turning in and we ran out of room. The penalty is what it is. Team did a great job today and thank you to all the fans." I think a lo...

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:54 pm 

Page 5 of 8 [ Search found 157 matches ]