TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 416 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:46 am 

RBR was doing it at the beginning but actually turned it around. I also like the randomness of it. So early 90s. But the Verstappen fan in me also would like a season where he just wins the title purely on merit. 2021 will always be tarnished because some people will continue to foam at the mouth an...

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:59 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Ferrari desperately needs to ditch the italians from top positions

There is this little French guy available that pretty well in Group C with Peugeot.....

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:21 pm 

Zal Brown channeling his inner Monisha

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:39 pm 

One question that pops up in my head again over all this. How far away are we from another Renault exit?

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:52 am 

Dutch singer Floor Jansen will sing the Dutch national anthem during the Dutch GP.
You might know her from the band nightwish.

Also check this performance: https://youtu.be/plCScjvDOJM

It’s summer break so boring news time

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:36 pm 

Spa banned flares. Nice

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:06 am 

EsbenT wrote:
I just love the silouette of a mid-90's F1 car.

early to mid 90s are the best looking cars IMHO

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:39 pm 

I watch Friday practice because I work from home and work is slow.

I am not interested in farcical sprint races.

Now more teams, that’s what I want. And races and good traditional tracks like spa. But guess what the fia wants……

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:22 pm 

I just realized. Next year Alonso will have driven for half the grid if you count previous names.

- Renault/Alpine
- Ferrari
- McLaren
- Minardi (now alpha tauri)
- Aston Martin

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:20 am 

As a kid those races where the highlight of the year. They also used to run with caravans behind but those didnt run backwards. But still, you can imagine the carnage. The cars used where Daf's wit the CVT transmission so same speed going backwards as going forwards. The commentator is famous Dutch ...

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:03 pm 

F1 and more teams remind me of that family guy episode where Peter goes abstinence and Louis forces herself on him. Peter kicking and screaming until he realizes what is happening. Sure, at first the teams might take a small financial hit but in the long run F1 will generate even more money as bigge...

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:46 pm 

Daniel rocking out on floor

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:02 pm 

:lol:

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:05 am 

So this weekend we had Italian fans booing Verstappen even though he clearly had no role in the race finishing under SC. Italian fans where singing that Verstappen's mom was a whore during practice and there where Italians going around the stands harassing people in Verstappen gear telling them to t...

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:12 pm 

China won’t happen unless someone off’s Xi or he has a sudden change of mind, you can’t even walk outside without a mask in half the country and it only takes one person sneezing to send a province into Lockdown. About another half a dozen races should be dumped too, including those Middle East rac...

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:33 pm 

Horner now claiming they where under budget. Would be hilarious if Mercedes is in fact the one marginally over and Aston Martin majorly overspending. He did pretty much telegraph this earlier in the season though, when he was saying nobody would get to the end of the season without exceeding the ca...

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:18 am 

Even if they implemented a minimum speed they’d only enforce it when it’s a blue moon on the day that pigs fly.

Remember that Bianchi probably still be here if they actually enforced slowing down under yellow

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:06 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
what upsets me more is that this kind of situation only happens at the iconic tracks. Abu Dhabi and Losail will never be graced with sandstorms when we need to so FIA could deem unsafe to race

Those almost get hit by rockets but we shouldn’t be concerned about it at all and all is under control

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:28 am 

The discussion seems to be around Newey. RBR says he is one of the 3 top earners they can exclude his salary but FIA says he is an external consultant so full cost is included. Result is that they're 1million over according to FIA. Well, if he has a contract that isn't signed stating that he person...

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:02 am 

Of all the brands ford is rumored to be interested in teaming up with Andretti.

Watch people do a 180 and claim they always supported the Andretti bid if this rumor comes true
Page 18 of 21 [ Search found 416 matches ]