It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 416 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:26 am 

end of discussion :flag:

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 am 

I don't think it is a Dutch Mentality. He wanted to get in F1 on base of talent and the bas of money like previous Dutch Pay drivers like Verstappen, Albers, Doornbos and now Van der Garde. But guess who is defending the honour of our country nowadays :flag: :oops:. Was Jos, the boss, really a pay ...

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 pm 

Maldonado still believing that one very good race in three years means he is allowed to shit on Williams http://www.f1zone.net/news/maldonado-very-happy-to-leave-williams/21097/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I used to quite like Maldonado - he made mistakes but he is fast and I tho...

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:59 pm 

Don't know whats worse...the penis in the front or the chrome on everything.

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:07 pm 

so where most teams are building penis noses, Lotus decides to make a vagina nose :D

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 am 

matthew wrote:
Force India's "Feel the Force" slogan will soon be considered rape :)

With India's latest reputation.....it's gangrape.... Both FI's going after 1 car. And with the Lotus having the vagina nose we all know who they're going after... :tumble:

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:29 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Bernie wants the final 3 races to be double points now. Lol.

I'd fund any kickstarter that will give a big trophy to the rightfull champion if the double points affect the WDC outcome.

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:23 am 

"Real fan" phrases the point wrong if you ask me. A true fan of Formula One or any sport for that matter watches or has an interest in it unconditionally. I don't think the term unconditionally should be in there. There are certain aspects that make you love F1 and racing. If those aspect...

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 pm 

But how can we describe his '94 season then? I didn't watch F1 until '98 but was there really such a big difference in performance from both Benetton cars? without proper proof there is no way to tell but Letho, Verstappen and Herbert all claimed Schumacher had a very different, better car. Rotteng...

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:25 pm 

SWORDS FOR SALE....SWORDS FOR SALE... PERFECT FOR SEPPUKU...

ONLY $9,99

FED UP WITH F1? BUY OUR SEPPUKU SWORDS!!

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 am 

I hardly recognize the sport I started watching 15 years ago. 15 years ago, so... 1999? - Drivers, teams and press complaining about new regs (Four grooves all round, widely predicted to be the death of F1 as we knew it) - One team having clearly the fastest car pre-season, with the only hope being...

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 am 

Gabriel wrote:
BOTTAS CRASHED!!

That's a crash already these days? Good god

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 am 

rhashana wrote:
(edit) With Button's nose coming off, is his car now not legal? Shouldn't he be Black Flagged and made to come into the pits immediately to rectify the problem?

Don't you mean erectify? :tumble:

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:53 pm 

FIA's approach to fix F1 is like J. Morelli's approach to women.

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:13 am 

You can be pretty sure Parabolica won't be included in the layout, because Herman Tilke will rape it hard. you should blame the fia and their restrictions instead of tilke Or blame the tracks for hiring Tilke. If he isn't forced upon them by the FIA. Different designers will have different views on...

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:22 pm 

oh god....Do I feel stupid now :(

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:53 pm 

hopefully the stupid rule about the cars of one team needing to be the same livery will be scrapped. That needs to be scrapped regardless. liveries shouldn't even be the same for the entire season. If it's financial interesting to run multiple liveries on the car during the season, let them. I bet ...

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:42 pm 

sue me.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:26 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOE7-rE7MME" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Amateur video of what happened after the crash. You can clearly see the engine cover on the car but later images revealed it gone together with the rollhoop. My theory is that the rollhoop snapped and the engi...

Post subject: Re: 2014-2015 Silly Season
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:46 am 

Crazy idea here. Ferrari has said on multiple occasions they wanted to run a 3th car, preferably under the flag of an US based team. Haas F1 is most likely running Ferrari engines and other technology. How far fetched would it be that Alonso joins Haas F1, tests a lot for the majority of 2015 and ra...
Page 2 of 21 [ Search found 416 matches ]