TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 46 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:19 pm 

Vettel/Rocky radio post race on pits channel: Rocky - "Sebastian, you do need to bring the car back, OK? Bring the car back into the pit lane, please. Sorry to be on your case, but to be clear you do need to bring it home. OK, in the garage" Vettel - "Let me quote. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, g...

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:57 pm 

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:13 pm 

[dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16qrsf_video-1[/dailymotion]

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:30 pm 

There is one constant in both of those pictures NVirkkula

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:18 am 

Am I the only one that thinks Perez hasn't been as bad as everyone has made out? Yes there have been times where he hasn't been as good as he should have been, but he has also had his fair share of bad luck. I think McLaren are using the excuse of this years piece of crap to warrant getting rid of h...

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 am 

Exactly. If it was all about the Red Bull, then why did Vettel beat his team mate so easily? Put someone who gets along with the Pirellis a bit better than Webber (Alonso, Hamilton, Raikkonen, maybe even Rosberg), gets the same support from the team and a car that actually wont break down or loose ...

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 am 

Antti has done it again

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:15 pm 

Tobias wrote:

8)

This deserves more love than it's going to get

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:45 pm 

I wouldn't say there's actually much misogyny within Formula 1 from my experience (I mean, there's banter but that's not gender specific) because there's a lot of women in the paddock. But from the outside having that corridor of clapping women is just a bit awkward. You need to open the sport for w...

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:28 am 

Will it really make the race more exciting though? Which finales across the past decade would have been more exciting with double points? 2004, 05 would have been done and dusted before the last round. 06 the same, 07 the same, 08 would have been different but exciting in a different way (less?), 09...

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:52 pm 

Hartstein's latest analysis:
http://t.co/p4EWeLWbom

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:08 pm 

Car must fit into box X x Y x Z and pass current FIA crash testing. You get X amount of fuel for the race, refueling is banned. Any tire compound (from the approved tire manufacturer) may be used during the race. There are no mandatory tire changes. All races are 320KM (200 Miles) in length. Figure ...

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:07 pm 

so where most teams are building penis noses, Lotus decides to make a vagina nose :D

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 am 

matthew wrote:
Force India's "Feel the Force" slogan will soon be considered rape :)

With India's latest reputation.....it's gangrape.... Both FI's going after 1 car. And with the Lotus having the vagina nose we all know who they're going after... :tumble:

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm 

Here's the video of day 1 with engine sound (well it's so horrible to listen to them now, well now you'll be able to judge by yourself). If anyone posts the video somewhere else (YouTube, RU or hosting it on another server), I'll stop sharing those videos, it's only for TBKers. So enjoy it. ;) http:...

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:48 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Turbos are still better than those awful off throttle blowing sounds from 2011.

However, nothing can ever compare to to the V10's, even in this rev reduced form.

allow me to disagree

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm 

Pirelli produced tyres that they were asked to, and the teams moaned. For 2013 they produced an tyre that could be run in a single direction due to the carbon and steal weave under the tread. They told the teams not to run it in both directions, and the teams ignored that anyway. Then Pirelli offere...

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:23 am 

"Real fan" phrases the point wrong if you ask me. A true fan of Formula One or any sport for that matter watches or has an interest in it unconditionally. I don't think the term unconditionally should be in there. There are certain aspects that make you love F1 and racing. If those aspect...

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 pm 

The ending is the best part.

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:06 pm 

I found this conversation interesting
Allan McNish's view on the F1 2014 car.
[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzRoKW7LHz8[/youtubeidiot]
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 46 matches ]