TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm 

Unfortunately Irvine was a lazy git and brought absolutely nothing to Jaguar other than his name. Webber did far more to grow that team and give it some confidence. That's half true. Irvine's attitude wasn't very good but Jaguar nee Ford were the reason why the team were abysmal, not the drivers or...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:25 pm 

Hell of a lucky result for Rosberg, he's been junk all weekend then whatever dirt or gravel that was causing literally everyone else to go slowly seemed to have been cleaned up by the time he was last over the line to start his lap. He'll be under pressure tomorrow no doubt. Lmao, this post. LEWIS ...

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 pm 

too bad is not a title fight

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:13 am 

A reprimand? You can't be serious. I say good for him to give the finger to the system after feeling like he was getting fucked over by Verstappen, rather than quietly driving around and simply repeating the politically correct comments of his PR manager to the media. People get so nostalgic about p...

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:24 am 

We want drivers that are outspoken because it's seen as brave and risky going against the establishment. But when the establishment just goes 'eh, say what you want, what's the point,' it's all a bit depressing. Also, for all the bad calls people have blamed Charlie Whiting for over the years, he's ...

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:54 pm 

better win the championship in a traditional racetrack than in that shit hole in Abu Dhabi IMHO Rosberg deserves to win it in a shit hole. I don't really see him as an exceptional driver and the Mercedes dominance and Hamilton's string of bad luck this season (esspecially early on) has a bigger rol...

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:53 pm 

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:02 pm 

LOL OWNED

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm 

So F1 sucks these days because they don't crash as much? The crashes are less spectacular? Drivers aren't getting hurt anymore? always this bullshit. Yes I want more crashes. No I don't want people to get hurt. F1 is in a state where this is perfectly possible to combine. What I want is a good hard...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:57 pm 

Hamilton thinks he's Senna, but Verstappen today was a mix of Gilles and Senna, drive of the season for him

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:18 pm 

And 2012 which was surprisingly good things got better when they sent Vettel to the back of the grid and Lotus got desperate as they were going to finally win a race LEAVE ME ALONE I KNOW WHAT TO DO BWOAH I guess they could do the same and send both Mercs to the back If Rosberg starts from the back...

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:40 pm 

JJ wrote:
Yes, I'm getting older.

talking about getting older, it's already 7 years since this race was added...

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:25 pm 

They got the 1 2, then why bitch about what Hamilton did? Great team spirit from lauda and toto, they got what they want but still bitch about the race Yeah, but they want to minimize the risks of losing it or getting involved in a crash because one of their employer is hanging on a small hope to g...

Post subject: Re: Best Race Of 2016
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:15 am 

Australia. Delivered us Alonso's smash, in my opinion one of the most spectacular smashes F1 has ever seen.

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:40 pm 

Sucks that Vandoorne has that Mclaren seat. Toto said halfway through the season he'd fix a seat for Stoffel if Mclaren didn't give him a chance. He would have been top pick for the Mercedes drive imo.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:53 pm 

LOL like anyone here would turn down millions of dollars to fill a seat for another year. Well duh, most of us here probably have debt (either in loan or mortgage or whatever) or only a few thousand quid in savings. Getting 6 million for filling a seat would be a no-brainer. But Massa's bank accoun...

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:26 am 

Oh yeah, this forum loves to bash Massa. Because he's mediocre He has never done anything in F1 to excite or amaze anyone. He certainly could have done way more, but Ferrari made sure that he would even think that he could fight Alonso. 2013 the first 2 races he was ahead, but they made Alonso pit ...

Post subject: Re: Random F1 driver facts
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:53 am 

Alan Jones drop kicked a young child's horse after retiring from the French GP in 1978. Mark Webber is actually two dwarves standing ontop of each other (that's how he's so tall). Damon Hill retired from the Belgian GP one year because he forgot where he was and the confusion was too much for him. ...

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:53 am 

Still bitter? You can hardly tell.

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:53 am 

Since we're on the subject of Andre Ribeiro, how about the idiocy he showed off at Road America in '96?

Page 7 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]