Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:19 am 

He seems like a decent driver without the recklessness of Karam

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:11 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Kimi is staying with Ferrari

Hell yeah! So called experts can suck it once again. Iceman prevails! 8)

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:16 am 

But his time at Ferrari is a bit disappointing tbh. Ferrari has been disappointing for the last 6 -7 years full stop. The most disappointing thing about Ferrari is they keep attracting the best drivers in the sport only to piss away their remaining competitive years. And yet people still think the ...

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:24 pm 

A plastic bag floating in the wind >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chilton

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:26 am 

IMO it's a bit of an overreaction to warn nascarf1indycar for that post. My interpretation is he's saying what's been said many times previously in this thread, that there's a level of vegetative state where you have to ask whether the person has any quality of life and would choose to go on living...

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:20 pm 

Ayrton S. wrote:
Gaara wrote:
You can't look at the previous page? That's just lazy.

I missed it, sorry for my crime.

Cuff him

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:02 am 

Let's hope none of the testing drivers can't see shit in Eau Rouge and FIA will finally give up with that abomination for good.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:19 am 

At least those cars have some extra protection for wheel-to-wheel contact. I'm ok with one race having this amount of danger after a 20 lap to go restart like this one. Way different than Fontana. Still, funny how those rocket on wheels that Cart had looked much safer than these standards. Motorspor...

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:11 am 

There is footage of them at Riverside though. What a really amazing combo :flag:

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:00 pm 

http://www.coastal181.com/2014-BENTLEY/600-WD-1151.jpg The Grand Prix of Monaco in 1973 was not George Follmer’s cheeriest experience. It was his only time there, and he never even got to race. In the last practice session, Arturo Merzario in a Ferrari was released from the pit area just as Follmer...

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:10 pm 

Tast commercial, and actually a good product. Well done, Heineken. Come on - "Heineken" and "a good product" don't go together :yuk: In fairness, we are discussing the advert and not anything else that they produce :lol: Now look, it's a bulk beer and everyone who likes beer mus...

Post subject: Re: Formula 5000 Revived!
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:31 pm 

Australia, please share this with the rest of us. It's like the brilliantly hoonish Yang to Formula E's Yin.

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:41 pm 

With five junior series entered, it makes me wonder why Indy Car isn't racing. The Sonoma people must have a contract prohibiting Indy Car from racing at LS, otherwise it doesn't make sense why they aren't there if all those junior series are. Other away around, I think. Laguna Seca has been tangle...

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:33 am 

I wonder if I'll watch this. It's been a while since I watched Indy at Sonoma from flag to flag. Live or not. Really mad that the final isn't in Fontana.

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:21 am 

2016 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://s1.postimg.org/tkf4y6brj/circuit.jpg After the eventful Malaysian Grand Prix, the F1 circus arrive once again, at one of the most amazing venues of the season, the magnificent Suzuka Circuit, in Japan! The battle for the title is boiling hot, with ...

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:57 pm 

Hamilton needs to fully live up to his Idol and test an Indycar at some point to exert political pressure for.....reasons. 1. Get pissed off with F1 2. Test Indycar 3 ???????? 4. PROFIT Imagine Lewis tweeting or snapping from Phoenix inside the cockpit of Penske DW12. That would blow the internet. ...

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:25 am 

This crying over Max is getting old. He's one of the only guys who makes this series interesting. Most drivers are lame and boring, or crybabies.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:02 pm 

Page 6 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]