TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 148 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:58 am 

Sato is really strong this year. Really making Graham look bad. :lol: :thumbsup:

Post subject: Re: rate f1
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 am 

Another Prisoner of the Moment drama? :lol: Just don't watch it if you dislike it so much. Jesus fucking christ, can you please stop being toxic? F1 is a complete farce and clearly biased in favor of Mercedes dominance. You have to be blind and fucking retarded not to realize this. And yes, I am NO...

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:35 am 

And Webber would have won it if he didn't bin it in Korea. So 2010, the championship that could have had 4 winners. Other than 2012 it was the best season this century, though 2000 , 05, 06 and 08 weren't half bad. 2003 was amazing as well. But yeah in 2010, I was so gutted when Webber binned it in...

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:38 am 

Let us not forget Gonzalo Rodriguez though. It's been twenty years (and seven days) now. 1999 was a hard year for Penske. :cry:

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:10 am 

Miami and two different street circuits projects for F1. https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnoUjpoH4ASb7oc/giphy.gif Where's the fun being in Miami, if the track is not next to the ocean? A race in Miami is so 80s/90s, when Miami was actually a cool and upcoming place. Now? Uh... :whistling: Why don...

Posted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:52 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
they should had hired Briatore when they could, his only cheat that he didn't got away was the last one

I'd love Briatore at Ferrari. :lol:

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:31 pm 

I've watched every race from 1994 to 1996 on YouTube. Well worth it. Particularly fun for me as I was going in blind to the vast majority of races so I had no idea what to expect - it was like watching live. Eventually I'll get round to 1997 Oh man, 1997 is one of my favourite seasons of all time, ...

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:25 am 

1993 Australian GP https://i.redd.it/v6iysv7n8jwz.jpg The race has become a memorable event due to numerous reasons: Last race for F1 cars with active suspension. Last race without refuelling during races until the 2010 season. Last victory for McLaren with Marlboro as their title sponsor. Last vict...

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:46 pm 

I never saw the Eagle 977 before but it looks awesome. Too bad they didn't use it as it looks a bit different from their Eagle used in 1998/1999.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:00 am 

Great.

Then it's all settled.

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:45 am 

I never realized how beautiful this car was. Shame the Porsche V12 sucked but it sure sounded nice.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_3512 :cry:

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:48 am 

Milwaukee please.

Never liked TMS.

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:22 am 

Strong stuff, as it should be By the way, Bernie's not a Boomer. He's 89 And global politics has no place in F1, F1Media. So you can keep your opinions to yourself. (not talking to you James B) It's really annoying how politics has permeated almost every facet of life. You just cannot escape the bu...

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:32 pm 

Jean Todt is a racissssss :cry:
https://www.grandprix.com/news/fia-boss ... atter.html

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:50 pm 

For me, the cherry on top would be a return to Sepang (and uh, Vietnam I guess), along with these other Euro tracks which I am very happy to see. And I'll just pretend like Lewis and Mercedes don't exist. F1 would be much better and more interesting without their presence, not to mention their polit...

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:47 pm 

If you don't like it when there's one mixed race driver in a sea of white faces , you're gonna hate it in 15/20 years or so when there's going to be all kinds of people racing these electric/hydrogen powered things around tracks you hate even more. Huh? I don't mind that at all. That makes no diffe...

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:51 pm 

Random thought of the day:

All teams should just run the Williams chassis with Ferrari engines. :flag:

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:21 pm 

Anyone but Ferrucci please, for the love of god.

Post subject: Re: rate f1
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:54 pm 

Totally #44's fault... :whistling:

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:04 pm 

the ost wrote:
Dixon! six time champ

A well deserved championship. Very happy for Dixie! :metal:
Page 6 of 8 [ Search found 148 matches ]