TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 432 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:21 pm 

ellis wrote:
Mulsanne Corner has posted a video of the Toyota rear wing flex. Completely illegal lol.

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:54 pm 

I have no idea. Everytime I see a link from Jalopnik it's a lot of WOW LOOK AT THIS, WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT WE'RE GUESSING ANYWAY.

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:02 pm 

bet mark webber's glad he got out before they bring this in

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:29 pm 

If any of you were expecting anything else from NASCAR other than sheer stupidity you're obviously the jensk.

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 pm 

kart99 wrote:
I just have to shake my head sometimes. The whole thing is crazy.

I think if you connect the collective shaking heads of the F1 fan base (post these announcements) to an ERS device, they'd be enough recoverable energy to use to power the F1 grid for an indeterminable amount of time.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:59 pm 

Um, the official broadcast stream doesn't work? Guess I'll settle with the Viper onboard for now. a) http://multimedia.netstorage.imsa.com/MULTIMEDIA1/index800.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; b) http://imsamultimedia-lh.akamaihd.net/i/multimedia_01@172999/master.m3u8" onclick="w...

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:03 pm 

ellis wrote:
VIP Box stream is awful here. Any others?

Just http://www.justin.tv/besweeet67

The VIP streams have gotten shittier and shittier recently :(

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:25 pm 

I'm not taking either side. They're both acting like wankers.

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:08 am 

Given the rest of the world operates without such a massive amount of commercials , I fail to agree that it is a requirement. The amount of commercials in the TUSCC Races is actually illegal in the UK. Also, half of the commercials are not commercial breaks, they are advertising the series itself. ...

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 pm 

Just created an excel file to show you the rating for this season so far.

According to TBKers, Montreal was better than Bahrain & Shanghai is the worse Grand-Prix of the season so far.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:57 pm 

Speedworx wrote:
Lewis cost Mercedes that race win

Lewis fight for his own championship, not Rosberg's. Deal with it.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:49 pm 

Weather was fine today. Started of a bit grey, but in the afternoon the sun really did it's job. Such a shame I only managed to come today. :( https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3892/14573837208_5a5480fe71_c.jpg Nissan GT Academy by rubmifer , on Flickr https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3876/14779483023_75...

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 pm 

It's the definition of sexism. It makes me feel ashamed of the sport I otherwise love so much. Motorsport in general, Formula 1 in particular, love to claim that it's so modern, yet that is acceptable? It's a horrible disgrace. The role models at races for little boys are very clear, let's make them...

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:20 pm 

I know what you mean. I've walked past the grid girls practicing their routine late on Saturday evening (after GP3 is finished) and it does strike me as a bit outdated.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:18 pm 

I have a worry Flavio's solutions will be "skimpier outfits for grid girls, more buxom women draped over the cars, tighter white t-shirts for the girls that stand next to the podium when the champagne is sprayed..." :o ...and that's a bad thing because...? :p Oh I dunno, maybe that women ...

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:36 am 

I understand everyone's points, it does remove some character and doesn't punish errors. But I'm on the side of safety. This is the future. If you can't get over that, go watch old tapes and stay there. If people are complaining about the sport being safe enough as it is, it's not. It never is. A s...

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:45 am 

But this is the same amazing Chilton who had finished the most consecutive races? ( I seriously don't know if he did or not and don't want to waste my time looking it up, cause really who gives a fuck, more often than not he was last) What on earth is Sky F1 going to talk about now? A travesty, a tr...

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:24 am 

Graham Goodwin (DailySportsCar) wrote:
Hugely welcome news as Marcus Mahy released from Intensive Care in Belgium and will return home to Guernsey for rehab after Spa 24 accident

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:06 pm 

This is too funny. Before the season began in earnest, people were like "oooh, a new Senna v Prost scenario!", which I thought was very silly. But they are really going at it, aren't they? Nico's ego has really grown out of control, if he feels he had to prove a point. Really unprofessiona...

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:23 pm 

Here is the video of the Radical crash:

Page 21 of 22 [ Search found 432 matches ]