Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 198 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:36 pm 

Mitch'stbk24 wrote:
Little saying but would it be really great if there was ever a night race at Talladega

Lights at Dega yes, scheduled night racing? FUCK NO.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:38 am 

I give Poole so much credit in his interview, I'd be fuckin rippin pissed. Throwing a caution was useless, NO ONE was gonna lift. Its like a wreck on the backstretch on the last lap, let them race, they will be slow by the time they get back there. Fuckin NASCAR....

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:35 pm 

NASCAR can't just take a race from Dover and move it to Iowa. Dover is not a NASCAR or ISC owned track. Dover Motorsports would sue the shit out of NASCAR.

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:53 pm 

Might be in the minority but I like Loudon.

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:30 pm 

I had to watch Rusty get passed for the lead late in 3 Brickyard 400s. Fuck this place. Seriously though everything about it is just lackluster. It was interesting when it first started, hell they had I think 3 rounds of qualifying at first and ran it on Saturdays. I'd rather see this date go to a t...

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:33 pm 

racer612008 wrote:
wait there was a race today?

No

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:26 pm 

MRN deleted their tweet.

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:01 pm 

Fuck politics.

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:06 pm 

Need more Rusty Wallace retirements and less Mark Martin/Terry Labonte/Bill Elliott retirements.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:44 pm 

Nice. Fuck that silverspooned little fuck in the 24. Really?? Did Chase bang your gf? How is Chase any different than any other driver out there? Hell Chase has accomplished more in NASCAR's top 3 series so far than Larson has. In fact I'd actually say Larson has been a disappointment so far in his...

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:21 pm 

Social media can be ruthless. Deadspin posted an article about Stewart's comments and then said how a Twitter user "owned" him. The person commented towards Tony saying how he intentionally killed a guy and just had completely false facts about Tony's situation but some how considered it o...

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:31 am 

If you think about it, Truex was 2 inches from completing the Winston million

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:08 pm 

Mitch'stbk24 wrote:
I was 4 in 2006 when I first discovered YouTube and that's where I found TBK light

You were 3 years old and still shitting your pants in a legit manner when I joined the original TBK.... fuck......

Post subject: Re: 1990 Goody's 300
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:58 pm 

Joe A wrote:
Nah. I want the money. I need the money so I can write a book about this and other races.

It will be called "Matt Kenseth and Chad Little visit a Cracker Barrel."

I would borrow this from someone and read it.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Talladega
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:40 pm 

No Cup chase on Talladega next year according to Fox http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/nascar-removing-talladega-as-elimination-race-makes-no-sense-102416 No, read closer... This was announced when the schedule came out. Talladega will remain a Chase race just not the elimination race for the 2...

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:36 pm 

Philthy82 wrote:
I'm betting on a Gibbs car.

Look at you going out on a limb.

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:11 pm 

Pretzel wrote:
wut why?

Theory: Kroger is coming to NASCAR as the title sponsor, leaving him without his main Sponsorship partner "Albertsons". And since he clearly can't get along on his talent alone, he's just gonna retire and take a cushy job at the family's resort.

That is the worst theory ever.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:52 pm 

all 4 wreck on a lap 1, turn 1 huge pile up and it's a race to piece the cars together in the garage. #drama

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:05 pm 

It's nice to see Xfinity drivers racing for the lead, win, and championship... Oh and it's good racing as opposed to the Cup guy dominance... but that can't happen without Kyle and Brad and Joey! fellow dolphins fan, it might just be time to remove the paper bag from your avatar :metal: I will if w...

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:06 pm 

Monster is great with Vodka... It's gets me all jacked bro status.
Page 8 of 10 [ Search found 198 matches ]