Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 111 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:11 pm 

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:32 pm 

I hope this incident helps change one aspect in motorsport in America, where it's endemic and almost unique to it: Drivers should NEVER get out of their cars and walk down a live race track to shout and wave their finger at the driver that punted them out. It's never a good idea and this kind of acc...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:05 pm 

Fact: If the kid had stayed in his car until the safety crew had arrived, like he was supposed to do, he would still be alive today. If Tony had been driving at a sensible speed like every single other driver out there (the ones that aren't hugely paid professionals), the kid would still be alive t...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:27 pm 

It's an awful situation but it doesn't need retribution. Both were stupid but ultimate responsibility lies with NASCAR and the other governing bodies involved in fostering a culture of unprofessional behaviour. Their obsession with deliberate collisions and running on the track in the name of "...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:41 pm 

The police report stated it was deemed a non criminal incident. So unless the family decides to press charges, or the race track, I don't see how Tony would be convicted of anything. Just reading back through some of the posts since I went to bed last night, it's clear some of you have a lot of angr...

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:36 am 

I understand everyone's points, it does remove some character and doesn't punish errors. But I'm on the side of safety. This is the future. If you can't get over that, go watch old tapes and stay there. If people are complaining about the sport being safe enough as it is, it's not. It never is. A s...

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:43 am 

Caterham/Lotus & Marussia/Virgin have been in F1 since 2010 and have done fuck all. Nothing notable except crash. One points finish in a high retirement race (which if the old points system was in place, wasn't a score). Both teams have been an embarrassment and never belonged in the sport. Onl...

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:25 am 

Autosport reports that Abt was demoted for using 'more energy than is allowed'. I wasn't aware that the first law of thermodynamics was in the regs this season.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:12 pm 

That's a swerve if I've ever seen one.

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:56 am 

RTCC bRyo9G8zI94 SDWUqyBE-og Awesome videos. I'm reminded of the Serbian touring car championship, that if memory serves me right, was mentioned more than a few times on Spamgasm when I was there. I seem to recall they were running super touring regulations long after most nations had abandoned it.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:11 pm 

Just thought I'd throw this picture in the thread. Not sure if anyone has seen this before. Preety cool/rare/weird seeing pictures like this without all their racesuits on and all the sponsorship. Shame don't see more of this and they're made out as "dull" people. https://pbs.twimg.com/med...

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:35 pm 

Talking to Felipe Massa is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman ... hang on. Going up to Felipe and talking to him while he's eating is frankly no different to going up and talking to a girl you like in a restaurant or bar. In both cases you're asking a then stranger for their time and attent...

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:59 am 

I won't even judge the aero of it because of the far away shots. The front-engine concept alone makes me very doubtfull about it's pace. I think they missed an old and simple trick with this. Would be a shame, though, as I was eager for a 4-way battle Far away shots show the completely flat side pa...

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:51 am 

just saw this and got a lump in my throat

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:10 pm 

The question no-one is answering is what exactly do they add to the sport? Nail, head etc. I was a bit indifferent about it, but the comments of 'sad' photographers I've been reading over the past 2 days makes me really happy this has happened. "Ugh, now where do I get my cleavage and skirt sh...

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:54 pm 

Interesting article with the fastest lap times by each driver:

http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/journe ... categorie/

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:47 pm 

Gaara wrote:
ByKolles out on track again, still smoking.

Seems like (powered)ByKoal tbh

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:04 am 

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:15 pm 

Sooo, worldwide true F1 fans are calling F1 boring, experts are having a really good look, but when we at some silly forum complain that it is boring, we are nothing but a bunch of moaners? Now I'm looking at you Scotty for sarcasticly starting this topic, but also at others too who have nothing els...

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:19 pm 

inform me when it is over and a decision has been made, and then give a summary in language that I understand
Page 4 of 6 [ Search found 111 matches ]