TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 199 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:47 pm 

WTF is vettel moaning about, his team mate being near him at the start? Sure Seb, Charles should let the entire field through just in case he comes near you, right I don't know man, he pushed wide while there were already two cars outside. You're supposed to keep to the inside and not let the car w...

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:58 pm 

Looking at the replay again from the trackside camera, he first tried to get out from the top of the Halo as usual, felt blocked by the barrier, then went for the gap on the side of the Halo! Which was the only clear way out. Very good job by design to have made that lateral gap large enough to fit...

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:14 am 

We're talking a lot about the FIA and track safety, but what about driver behaviour ? People spent the race chopping each other on the straights an din braking zones. I thought they'd be more cautious our of respect for human life after seeing one of theirs almost die burned alive, yet nothing's ch...

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:21 pm 

No need. FIA will make sure that Mick races an illegal car to be able to fight near the front :p had to double check the avatar because I was sure it was @codename_47 :lol: :lol: so what about a hostile takeover by Dmitry Mazepin over Haas in classic russian fashion: with blackmail, false accusatio...

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:51 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:49 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:23 pm 

Juihi wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
Ahhh another pre season with Alonso in a mysterious accident that might cause him to miss races.

Gives you that nostalgic feeling doesnt it?

Not really mysterious, he hit a car why cycling!?

He has his head so far up Lewis' ass, it's hard for him to properly read an article.

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:40 pm 

The formatting is weird but it's the only English article I can find about the subject right now. The "U-mask" that all the F1 teams have been using, has been banned in Italy for basically falsely claiming how well they protect you, as well as not having proper certification. https://thes...

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:26 am 

Well, Mazepin cant race under the Russian flag so daddy paid enough to paint the haas as the Russian flag.

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:58 pm 

so now they're putting basil on the car? the mess there is so awful that they're thinking it's pizza

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:13 pm 

The punditry are crowded onto the 'Mercedes are definitely slower this time guis!' horse. When that collapses and dies on Sunday evening they will undoubtedly glom onto the fact that the Mercedes number 2 was only beaten by 10 seconds as opposed to the usual 20, and the 'Bottas 4.0 beta version' st...

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:53 pm 

Karan wrote:
So who all DNF'd or suffered damaged in that mess?

Out: Herta, Newgarden, Hunter-Reay and Rosenqvist.

Chilton pitted to repair the car.

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:33 pm 

That penalty for Kimi is just pure bullshit. Not regaining his place when it was allowed was worth of 30s penalty?! What the fuck for real?? He made a mistake and paid for it there! Also, the timing of Vettel's penalty was bullshit. He had brake issues and was paying the price with pitlane start. Th...

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:37 pm 

Haha....."George, this is Toto.......If you want any shot at the drive next year repeat after me....Bottas did nothing wrong, Bottas did nothing wrong"

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:52 am 

Memo to Dan Ricciardo......Focus more on why you have been absolutely trounced by Norris and less on being a winging knob. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/seidl-ricciardo-crashes-social-media/6485922/ Putting aside his complaints about F1 social media (which I agree are a weird sort of overreact...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 3:46 pm 

G&G (grass'n'gravel) would fix track limits once and for all. It would make tracks challenging, punishing, old-school and pleasing to watch. I think Paul Ricard would become my favorite circuits with G&G. It would be like Suzuka. https://i.imgur.com/HuKPEyM.jpg Couldn't find similar photosho...

Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:56 pm 

Race started out promising but ended up being more boring than reading a dictionary. Struggled to stay awake through most of it. 1/10 for me, typical Barcelona snoozer. We had a genuine battle and pass for the win and lots of action through the field. Not sure what else we realistically could have ...

Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:12 pm 

I guess company culture at Mercedes is the same as some athletes in team sports as they say "I win, we draw, you lose"

Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:49 am 

Can we all agree Lewis is a cuñt now? Do you guys see now?

Nothing to do with something so inconsequential as skin color like some like to believe. :roll: :slaphead:

Post subject: Re: 105th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:45 pm 

deggis wrote:
https://www.twitch.tv/GoofyWillows
First ad-break-free stream I've seen.

Thhhaank you. The ads are ridiculous again
Page 6 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]