Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 118 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:13 pm 

OS wrote:
Vettel has his rain light on ... and has basically won the race.

He does this so the second and third placed people can see him exit the T1 chicane when they come out of Parabolica. Good Guy Vettel.

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:54 pm 

No, this is amazing - https://twitter.com/GrandPrixDiary/stat ... 64/photo/1

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:27 am 

Oppa Boredom Style

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:55 am 

Crazy SUV driver. Every race needs one. He's the life and Seoul of the party.

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 am 

2013 FORMULA ONE JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://www.ghananewsagency.org/assets/images/Japan%20Flag.jpg Continuing the travel through Asia, the F1 circus arrives at the Land of the Rising Sun, the great Japan! Hosting the pinnacle of motorsports since 1976 (with a hiatus of ten years after the ...

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 pm 

I didn't really enjoy that so much. I was really hoping that Webber would get a win, it would be great to see him win at least one race in the end of his career. Everytime Red Bull is playing 'strategies', it comes down to make sure Vettel wins it. And for some strange reason Webber will lose it. Ve...

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:18 pm 

I'm fine with the Indian GP being cancelled, as it means I won't have to see Alonso wear that fuck-awful self-absoring self-gratifying tribute to his own self-appointed greatness. And then by the time we get to the next race the helmet will be less relevant as Vettel will be celebrating a 4th title,...

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm 

“I think it’s not the future"

Yes it is, Sebastian. Long after you retire, but it is.

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:17 pm 

At least Alonso can look on the bright side, he can wear that helmet in Abu Dhabi too!

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:05 am 

Nice closing sequence from Eurosport. I'm going to miss them. Hope BT Sport does a decent job with decent commentators It has the feeling of an 'end of an era' now that Eurosport wont be showing Moto GP anymore. At the risk of sounding all teary-eyed and nostalgic, Id like to take this moment to th...

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 pm 

Maldonado still believing that one very good race in three years means he is allowed to shit on Williams http://www.f1zone.net/news/maldonado-very-happy-to-leave-williams/21097/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I used to quite like Maldonado - he made mistakes but he is fast and I tho...

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:06 pm 

OS wrote:
Donuts tomorrow, surely? It's AMERICA after all ...

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:05 pm 

Artur Craft wrote:
You got lucky with Mark's mistake there Sebastian, otherwise he would be some couple of tenths faster

But he made a mistake, and Sebastian didn't. ;)

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 pm 

#BOTTAS

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:11 pm 

A real man drinks his Gin tonic or a Rum & Coke, not some cough syrup and terrible Red Bull. I love G&T, but then again so does my mum as well as the blue rinse brigade. ;) Jagerbombs are awesome. Whiskey, straight. And leave the bottle. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/408/...

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:01 am 

I was going to make a post here, but realized that it just serves no purpose. Still thinking, after this year, that Vettel is a 'mediocre' F1-driver? Oh well.

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:41 pm 

I was going to make a post here, but realized that it just serves no purpose. Still thinking, after this year, that Vettel is a 'mediocre' F1-driver? Oh well. That's not what I'm saying. I said that he has the best / fastest car (this and the last few seasons) and currently the best team behind him...

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:16 pm 

They'd certainly have scored points in 1995 had they carried on. Not bad considering the basic design was 3 or 4 years old (first as the BMW and then as the Bravo) Talking of scoring points, I'm working on converting all the results to the current points system (also did it with the 10-8-6 system an...

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:51 pm 

Ah yes, the F1 car that took longer to complete one circuit than what it was depicting.

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:40 pm 

2013 - Pirelli is shit, Vettel is a twat, F1 is broken
*Formula changes*
2014 - Oh God F1 is shit even though there's not been a single race yet

F1 logic.
Page 3 of 6 [ Search found 118 matches ]