It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 46 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:22 pm 

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFZh92MUOY[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 am 

Exactly. If it was all about the Red Bull, then why did Vettel beat his team mate so easily? Put someone who gets along with the Pirellis a bit better than Webber (Alonso, Hamilton, Raikkonen, maybe even Rosberg), gets the same support from the team and a car that actually wont break down or loose ...

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:36 am 

Loving the gender profiling going on at this event ...

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:33 pm 

I personally think this is also tast ...

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:24 pm 

F1 Numberwang does seem like a decent winter distraction.

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:36 pm 

Fabs wrote:
What is this weird idea to have 4 days of testing in Bahrain, a 5 day break, then another 4 days of testing in Bahrain. Seems like a lot of costs to fly everything out and back in.

All the fuel saved by the 1.6l engines is gone right there ... [/cynic]

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 pm 

That would be great, and far more interesting than a fandom competition ... frankly, we're all on internet forums in our spare time, in the off season, posting about Formula One - whether we're moaning about it or not, if it weren't pretty important in our lives, we wouldn't be here, we're all fans....

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:23 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
What are the Renault teams doing? Is it sandbagging or is there a serious problem? :o

Surely all the sandbags are now in Berkshire?

[/gets coat]

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:47 am 

BrainPain wrote:
I just noticed something amazing. John Eric Vergne's newe girlfriend, Petra Silander, who was shown in FP2, is from Åland. Even more amazing is that, I shit you not, I used to date her.

...When we both were in preschool and were six years old.

Good work, six year old you. :thumbsup:

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:51 am 

Happy to take the 2014 Gran Premio de Ex-Patria from Benidorm. (Or the real one.)

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm 

Also, as has already been pointed out, the Decibel scale is logarithmic, not linear. There are plenty of comparative examples that anyone can Google, but here's a few approximate values: 60dB: Spoken conversation 70dB: Busy street traffic 75dB: ORF1's apparent measure of a 2014 F1 car 80dB: Vacuum ...

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm 

9 but now feel a bit bad for not giving a 10 ... definitely the best race in ages.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:19 pm 

Quick update on the Weekend Meteorologicos ... Scorchio!

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:53 pm 

Such pass. Many grip. Much impressive.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:42 pm 

IceMan wrote:
And there's talk that the volcano might make air travel difficult too...

I too have an uncle, come in ...

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:35 pm 

Talking to Felipe Massa is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman ... hang on. Going up to Felipe and talking to him while he's eating is frankly no different to going up and talking to a girl you like in a restaurant or bar. In both cases you're asking a then stranger for their time and attent...

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:13 pm 

kals wrote:
Would there be an option to run the GP but in a different country? Isn't Qatar looking to host a GP?

Greece, just to piss Merkel off at the idea of them bailing out the German GP ... and that she'd be paying for it.

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:11 pm 

Seeing as there's not much going on, can a Spanish speaker clarify if 'Perez' should be pronounced 'Per-eth', as in Jerez and Her-eth? Not a Spanish speaker here, but my understanding is that the "th" sound is prevalent in the Andalusia region in Spain. That's where Jerez is located, by t...

Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:21 pm 

Well, it could turn out like 2014, where Lewis had a ridiculously troublesome season in terms of reliability. In 2015 Nico had some technical trouble (and a gust of wind), but this year it's stuck to Lewis. Reminds me a bit of his McLaren years where the unreliability cost him two WDC's. At least s...

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 am 

2UncleanerLake53 wrote:
Great to see a track plenty of grass, that punishes even the smallest error.

They should rename the run-off areas Corner Patrol Zones and bring in the House Robots.
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 46 matches ]