TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 11:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 95 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:01 pm 

Lewis Hamilton was robbed of a record eight world championship. Like I don't care what you think about Lewis, he had that taken away from him after a stunning drive for the sake of entertainment and drama. That’s just so sad and pitiful for what is meant to me the pinnacle of motorsport. I think it’...

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:39 pm 

Bahrain - Lewis is allowed to gain an advantage from track limits 29 times before being warned. This likely won him the race. Either everybody should have been told that they could do this, or it should have been a warning after the first couple of times. Not a great decision. Thinking back on this...

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:32 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Does that mean he relinquishes his 50% race card now that he’s using his 50% white privileged one?

What's a name got to do with the colour of his skin?

Fuck he can't even do something incredibly kind, acknowledging his mother, without hearing comments like this. My fucking god. :slaphead:

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:18 am 

If they can race in Zandvoort, they can race in any other historic circuit in the USA. None of them are more dangerous than Jeddah. FIA is very flexible with their requirements, if they want to. And I'm sure the locals are accustomed to the old-school facilities, so even they don't require upgradin...

Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 12:56 pm 

Live and let live. Laws should be used to protect the vulnerable and allow peaceful living together, not to cater to personal preferences and to the nasty impulse of a minority of religious fanatics to control people's lives. Mostly on things that don't negatively impact the rest of the community, a...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:53 pm 

Ironic 2 is how the people who condemn Verstappen for every move he made, are the same who go mental when you say something negative about Hamilton. Ironic 3 is Max was bitching on the radio all day today and the same people that point out when Lewis is complaining about tyres every 5 mins in a rac...

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:06 pm 

Race over. Horrible race direction. Absolutely horrible. LMFAO It was the correct decision, unlike Abu Dhabi 2021. This race ending demonstrated how strange and convenient the race director's decisions were at the time. This ended up deciding the championship in favor of a driver chosen by Michael ...

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:08 pm 

I'm glad abu dhabi didn't end like this last year, that's exactly where that was going if Massi didn't hurry things up, glad he did and we had that grandstand finish. People complaining about that race must have loved the ending to this race as that's what they wanted last year. You serious? I will...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:24 pm 

Lol please

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:56 pm 

Ocon and Verstappen are the type of entitled whiney little cunts that a team leader should fire at first occasion, even if they perform. Ain't no place for non-team players who ignore instructions.

I mean, outside F1, in a real company. F1 is too inbred to actually do that.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:41 pm 

Can you for once not write anything that is the length of an average thesis? I just TL:DR it all. Often is just utter fanboi crap anyways :whistling: I did just take the time to read because I admit, I was curious. I regret it. You two spent all race (and all season, tbh) posting specifically furio...

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:33 pm 

McLaughlin's fault. Completely lost control. Yeah, he was on cold tyres Grosjean knew that and forced the issue against a car that he knew wouldn't be able to tun in sufficiently, he could've just let him slide through the corner and got him on the exit, but showed nothing but short term thinking N...

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:14 am 

Happiest man in the paddock right now is Michael Masi

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:00 pm 

If it's something sexual, he will be cancelled. If it's non-sexual, then no one cares. That's my knowledge of the world we live in today. Are you using "cancelled" tongue-in-cheek? Or is firing people for sexual harrassment suddenly an issue nowadays? It's perfectly normal that sexual is ...

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 pm 

:lol: I'm married and I have direct reports who are women. I cannot imagine what behaviour of mine could ever be interpreted, misconstrued, or even twisted into sexual harassment. It's not difficult, people. You have to be extra respectful with boundaries, and extra-professional when in position of ...
Page 5 of 5 [ Search found 95 matches ]