TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 95 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:24 am 

From today's Tampa Bay Times, an awesome article about Susie Wheldon. http://www.tampabay.com/sports/autoracing/susie-wheldon-wife-of-late-indycar-champion-dan-wheldon-opens-up-about/2315679 I copied the text into the spoiler link. At the edge of the racetrack, on a wide pad of asphalt, Susie Wheldo...

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:27 pm 

Finns are so quiet. Don't be too excited Bottas and Kimi What you witnessed is how Finns communicate super effectively, and efficiently. You think Kimi was there just sitting down and Valtteri came to shake his hand and they nodded in the end and that's it? Maybe they have some grudge between them ...

Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:48 pm 

Yes but no. You're continued defense of Neal is laughable and quite cringeworthy. It is also very blinkered. You always blindly acknowledge Plato as a bad guy yet Neal as a saint. Which it is plain to see he isn't. Neal and Plato are very alike in their aggression and the way they drive. The differ...

Post subject: Re: Le Mans 2017
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:05 pm 

Seriously, fuck you Euroshite.

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:57 pm 

Some people here and elsewhere go a long way of convoluting the rear-ending incident to clear Vettel of responsibility and put it on Hamilton. The FIA examined the telemetry. We all saw the speeds and the throttle/brake indicators on TV. Vettel expected Hamilton to accelerate, which he didn't. He ma...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:41 pm 

I think the first thing motorsport should do is look at the attitudes to women across the sport and start making racetracks a place females would want to hang out at, instead of almost a gentleman's club where the only female presence is in decoration or the media Imagine you're a young girl who is ...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:38 pm 

"He would have done the same thing." I hate that argument. Even outside the racing world, that is the #1 excuse for insecure, spineless, entitled, assholish cowards to justify why they're being assholes and doing the dirty work. I hear this all the time in the workplace, outside, everywhe...

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:32 pm 

Sonoma is located in one curious place in California where you find Mediterranean climate and biome. This kind of biome is very rare and found only in some specific parts of the Planet where conditions and latitude favors some extreme values in relation to air humidity. So, in Winter air humidity is...

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:32 am 

Why should he stop?

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:59 am 

Every F1 COTA thread is the same We get it, no-one likes the track, what else is there to talk about? :whistling: :lol: Oh, oh, I know! um....... COTA looks like a big-chinned man in sunglasses with a knife for a head yelling loudly. https://i.imgur.com/fwQXXOc.png https://i.imgur.com/fFn4Xg4.png (...

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:12 pm 

Textbook racing incident. Seen hundreds of front-wheel-to-rear-wheel collisions.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:14 pm 

I mean, it’s definitely Lewis’ fault but I don’t think he did anything inappropriate. Understeered trying to make a legitimate racing move.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:18 pm 

The fanboying and hoping for drivers to take out others is getting boring.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:25 am 

we all want better racing, but that typically means allowing drivers to race side by side. if drivers are allowed to disrespectfully run another driver off the track, that discourages actual racing. we can change the aero all we want, but if drivers can't race side by side then it won't matter. whet...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:09 pm 

I do love this place for its rationality. Atlas is a sea of neurotics currently whipped up into a hurricane of piss.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:17 am 

I think this entire forum needs to take a step back, deep breath and realise how toxic it is becoming It seems in the desperation to see the domination ended, Max is allowed to do whatever he wants, but every single thing Mercedes and Lewis do is criticised to the highest order. Insults, swearing, a...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:29 am 

Lewis didn't have to pass; there's nothing against the rules there. Brake-testing someone though...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:34 pm 

I think this entire forum needs to take a step back, deep breath and realise how toxic it is becoming It seems in the desperation to see the domination ended, Max is allowed to do whatever he wants, but every single thing Mercedes and Lewis do is criticised to the highest order. Insults, swearing, ...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:38 pm 

Lifted on a fucking straight and could've killed a guy? Trust the biggest Hamilton fanboy on here to amuse us with the dramatic theatrics :lol: No way does the brain work that quick? I guess we're ignoring the fact that Hamilton was stalking Verstappen's gearbox, matching his speed and following hi...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:45 pm 

Max deserved the WDC, but not this way... This is utter b**lshit... I was fearing before race that WDC is selected by stewards decision and not by driving. And until last laps i was accepting Hamilton's WDC eventhough that wouldn't be what i wanted, but it would come fairly. Now this circus with Mas...
Page 4 of 5 [ Search found 95 matches ]