It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 3:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 725 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:07 pm 

Hamilton nowhere near the apex

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:09 pm 

So Hamilton didn't had passed him yet and at that corner you don't simply pass like that

will the stewards have some consistency or they will be lenient because it is home race for the local hero?

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:09 pm 

Hit him in the rear wheel. 100% Hamilton's fault.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:11 pm 

Max left room, Lewis shoved it down the inside, missed the apex and took Max out.

40% racing deal, 60% avoidable contact. Should be a penalty.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:12 pm 

100% on Hamilton. Max was in front and Hamilton also overvcooked it. There was lots of room on the inside, where he could have gone if he hadnt chosen to take Max out. 2 race ban plz. Another race if he asks why.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:13 pm 

Not in a billion years was that a racing accident. Lewis fault. Never ahead, never in front, contact on the rear.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:14 pm 

I mean, it’s definitely Lewis’ fault but I don’t think he did anything inappropriate. Understeered trying to make a legitimate racing move.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:22 pm 

This whole notion that it is “X’s corner” if driver Y isn’t 100% level when trying to make a pass is so fucking stupid every time I hear it. I swear to god these people are gonna make me have a stroke.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:23 pm 

Really irresponsible racing from Lewis. He had plenty of space and understeered straight into Max. Given that has taken Max out, physically hurt him, probably cost him a PU and put fans at risk, anything short of a seriously heavy penalty that takes him out of contention for points isn't acceptable ...

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:29 pm 

Sergio Perez can take Hamilton out at any point later in the season. This is a no-brainer. Helmut Marko is a ruthless character. He won't back off from this IMO.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:27 pm 

Vassago wrote:
If Hamilton escapes penalty Red Bull can easily order a strategic collision later in the season. No way Marko & Horner let Hamilton get away with this.

at least call Checo to make some strategic blocks on him to kill his tires

eye for an eye

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:48 pm 

I mean... yes. It probably wasn't based on an intension Hamilton might have had before the race. It might not have even been based on any intension Hamilton had a´t the beginning of the straightaway. But I am a 100% sure that Hamilton exactly knew what would happen when he lifted exactly as much as ...

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:10 pm 

I don't give a shit if it's the other guys' fault 100%. In a racing incident like this, the least you can do is at least mention that you hope they're alright. What an absolute twat. I've lost a lot of respect for LH today.

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:26 am 

Completely removing names and championship stakes from the picture, my question is how much is Copse considered an overtaking corner? It's extremely fast, very little braking and pretty much one line, probably one of the riskiest places to attempt an overtake. Most of the time overtakes there are de...

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:20 pm 

The big issue here, is that Hamilton won the race. The blacklash would be significantly less if he finished 5th or something. Race ban? No. 10 seconds? Maybe a light penalty, considering. Perez left no room for 2 cars in Austria, cars that continued racing, and eventually got the same penalty. I thi...

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:38 pm 

Scotty wrote:
In before fabs posts a weather prediction that's completely wrong

WHAT

Also not watching this one so post your own weather prediction that's wrong.

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:31 am 

Breaking news: as a part of their new diversity plan, Mercedes and Hamilton will compete in Formula 2 in the 2022 season, because Formula 2 supports 8 different races.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:22 pm 

James B wrote:
The Mercedes drivers' inept driving is winning Mercedes the title. I don't have a dog in this fight but this is a joke

It's so disheartening. Finally get a season where they have some decent competition and they're literally clowning their way to the title

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:20 pm 

micha wrote:
Tbh if you didn’t know better…… surely Mercedes isn’t that pathetic.

their luck is starting to make me getting so frustrated, hope they find something dubious in their road cars like they found out with VW

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:59 pm 

Just fuck off you vegatable
Page 35 of 37 [ Search found 725 matches ]