It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 725 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 am 

Post subject: Re: 2012 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 pm 

Will all you Americans just fricking well turn up to this race so we can always have it?! Milwaukee: Real racin' as its humanly possible to get! Can't wait for this one, and for once the Indycar strategy of back to back races right after the 500 makes sense. It SHOULD'VE gone Milwaukee then Texas bu...

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 am 

This is what Le Mans is about 8)

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 pm 

Here's a comparison I made from the photos I took on Sunday in Montreal, thought some members here might enjoy it:

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 am 

It was a 50/50, and throws up the depressing fact that squeezing someone off the circuit when they're pretty much alongside (as Maldonado clearly was, well into the apex of the corner) is deemed 'fair play' nowadays. It isn't. Would it have seemed fair if there had been grass instead of tarmac wher...

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:12 am 

It was a 50/50, and throws up the depressing fact that squeezing someone off the circuit when they're pretty much alongside (as Maldonado clearly was, well into the apex of the corner) is deemed 'fair play' nowadays. It isn't. Would it have seemed fair if there had been grass instead of tarmac where...

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:40 am 

How do we define the rules? Leaving space on the inside/outside - think of Rosberg's defending in Bahrain. It's so complex and almost "undefinable" That's different though. Both Hamilton and Alonso were still behind Rosberg when he moved to the edge of the track. It was Hamilton's decisio...

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 pm 

The wreck wouldn't have happened if Hamilton hadn't forced Maldonado off in the right-hander. And then he just took the normal racing line into the left-hander as if Maldonado had ceased to exist. I'm not pro- or anti-Hamilton but he made his own bed in this one. Maldonado tried to set up a clean pa...

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm 

In a world perfect yes, definitely. It would be great to have beautiful cars but quite frankly it's pathetic to continually complain about it when we're being treated to some great racing this year. For the past seasons we've been all asking for Indycar to sort out the cars to give us great racing a...

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:46 pm 

I have barely followed Indycar much ever and this season I've tried to watch every single race.. because the racing is better and in the end, that is the main thing. Everything else is just icing. I'd like to see them get more power but truth be told, I only wanted that so they'd have to 'drive' the...

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:47 pm 

First ever interview. Only a minute with him, but still
http://www.f1zone.net/news/perez-disapp ... ing/14877/

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:39 pm 

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 pm 

It's mad to say something like that about someone like Senna. Like NVirkkula said, Senna was notorious for squeezing every last drop of speed with engineers using available technology. He drove Prost nuts as he was forced to do the same to stay on the same page with Senna and show equal commitment t...

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 pm 

I bought my tickets to that race. Sounds like it'll be a great one.

Post subject: Re: 2012 GP2 Season
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm 

Yay Sweden! :flag:

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 pm 

ellis wrote:
Can we show IndyCar a European race and how they recover cars without Safety Cars?

And to think what people were saying during GP2 yesterday...

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:03 pm 

So will this be the race then that inverts the entire universe by seeing everyone else fail, leaving Viso and Sato first and second by the end?

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:29 pm 

Fuck you Charlie.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm 

Boy, did it rain on Friday. I had even brought along a shower curtain to keep me dry. First the guys around me were laughing, but I was the last man standing and I didn't even get wet. The evening was nice too, with a music festival in Stavelot and a meeting with Mika Salo who was there as a spectat...

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:20 am 

...not the normal racing line? Since when was that not the normal racing line? It has been since...well, forever. rA3tezFYJi8 LRudRafEeLM Also, I don't agree with whoever claimed that 2011 was even worse. It wasn't. Alonso left slightly more space eventhough it would also be punished under current r...
Page 6 of 37 [ Search found 725 matches ]