Search found 373 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:57 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
FIA can't help Ferrari when they can't get out of Q1 :lol:

REVERSE GRIDS! :8:

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:49 am 

Ok, so Red Bull and Alpha Tauri both remain.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red-bull-alphatauri-committed-honda-withdrawal/4885135/

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:07 pm 

I was there in June 2004.

Picture taken with my phone of the era, Nokia 6660.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:00 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Breaking news: Mercedes drivers to take the final chicane every other lap during the race.

Not because they are demanded to do so, but just for fun because they can.

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:09 pm 

Not me. Maybe Jason? Or BrainPain? Very good photo, anyway. I think it was a non-Finnish member...but it might have been BrainPain too...who kinda is not Finnish, because he's from autonomous Åland (I hope I'm not insulting him by saying this. People from Åland seems to be proud of their roots to m...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:10 pm 

When the TV crew mentions Tom Pryce's accident you know it was a weird day. And Cevert accident was also mentioned in Finnish commentary. Jesus. I have never been so shaken of an accident where driver walks away on his own power. I think it was a matter of few centimeters that he was able to get hi...

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:47 pm 

Looking at the replay again from the trackside camera, he first tried to get out from the top of the Halo as usual, felt blocked by the barrier, then went for the gap on the side of the Halo! Which was the only clear way out. Very good job by design to have made that lateral gap large enough to fit...

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:29 pm 

Also, if you look closely the replay of the crash, you can see his hand on this video around 26 - 30 second marks raising from the flames. Next time you seem him is around 45 seconds when he's outside the car. He really was conscious all that the time but was stuck there. And while every second feel...

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:58 pm 

With Kubica, as with Correa and Hubert, the monocoque broke. It's not supposed to break, but you can't engineer a monocoque that won't ever break in any circumstance. For all that went "wrong" there, the safety cell as a whole looks like it couldn't have help up more perfectly. The back o...

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:52 pm 

Grosjean tried to get out of the cockpit three times, meaning he became the first French not to immediately surrender under fire.

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:03 pm 

Lewis Hamilton is the first reign F1 drivers world champion with novel coronavirus, yet another record never to be broken under his belt.

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 am 

Was just thinking, it's a shame it's in an Arab country otherwise Liberty could sell this as the "Christmas GP" being as it's the closest race to the holiday season since the 60s New Zealand GPs on New Year's day, I believe Imagine all the graphics making jingle bell noises and Sky puttin...

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:21 pm 

People have wanted drivers to be personalities and more like James Hunt. Now give Mazepin a chance to rise and shine. :p

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:57 pm 

Bravely bold Sir Lewis, rode forth from 8th Championship, He was not afraid to die, Oh Brave Sir Lewis, He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. Yeah, I'm too lazy to change the last line. It's Monthy Python. It's called tax planning when you are wea...

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:10 pm 

Part II is out. This is a great documentary! Eat your heart out Netflix and F1!

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:13 pm 

Friday! https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4af76ae2-7f5c-4a42-8afa-5caf322adeee/d6hboz1-07ea5465-2e63-415c-b4f4-a73c1493a0e8.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_768,q_75,strp/g__fisichella___michael_schumacher__germany_1997__by_f1_history_d6hboz1-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOi...

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 pm 

SFM wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:

When was that? 2003?

Has to be, since there's Ralph Firman behind the wheel of that Jordan of that season. January or February I think.

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:10 pm 

amq55 wrote:
The police have also mentioned the car pulled across in front of him at a supermarket entrance.

Has police already checked the whereabouts at the time of Piquet Jr., Ericsson, Hulkenberg and Grosjean (just in case)?

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:38 pm 

Part III is here!

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 pm 

Page 17 of 19 [ Search found 373 matches ]