TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 373 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:32 pm 

buster hymen wrote:
JR Hildebrand will have his chance again.

Indy doesn't give you a second chance. You have to earn it.

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 am 

To Danica:

Radiation levels and earthquakes don't kill her. It's the humiliation she'll get next year.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Motegi
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 pm 

Jesus, the radiation poisoning is really slowing Danica quite a lot.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm 

SirVanhan said earlier in this topic that it's good to have this community so we don't have to deal this thing alone. I couldn't agree more, this means a world to me also. I had a terrible night, virtually no sleep at all and when ever I woke up, I started sobbing. It was difficult to drag myself to...

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:03 pm 

I definitely agree with Westracing01 and Phil1993. Wheldon will be remembered for long, his trick at Indy this year was amazing, two years the runner up and now he came from out of nowhere to win the centennial race. Real racer. Now, the other thing. It is so sad that like Phil1993 said, there's bee...

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm 

As an engineer, I can see the problem with negative rake to be taken seriously. It is definitely something that would set the car unstable aerodynamically in situations where the front wheels would take off from the ground. The balanced aerodynamic angle is very narrow with negative rake, when the w...

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:20 pm 

You'll get another if you don't pipe down. Yes, this is a forum to express opinions. Yes, your opinions may be different to other people's. Yes, you have a right to voice your opinions. That does not mean you can come bulldozing into a thread and spout crap to get a rise out of people. It will not ...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:51 am 

The stickers are out now.

http://secure.brickyard.com/Retail/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductBaseId=216eee67-3c27-43d8-bb03-871cedb10d57

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:13 pm 

Meh. I thought that was common knowledge. Common knowledge already back then or in the internet age? Objectivity tends to be blocked nostalgy. I think I go with ellis, dicksplash and bigears with this "conspiracy". I remember that already back in the day the DTM/ITC was almost as popular ...

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm 

Interesting point of view there, metzo.

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 am 

Bloody hell, what a qualifying! :8: Big surprises, like Grosjean, Schumi, Maldonado. Red Bull wasn't dominating, but McLaren was. Ferrari was dreadful, Kimi made a mistake and probably wasn't aware of the time going to run out. The race is going to be intresting, no matter what! Melbourne rules! :fl...

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:46 pm 

i hope so would love the see 3 teams battle for victory ,,when was the last time that a non ferrari/mclaren/redbull team won?,2009? Other teams than Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull winning a race (each team's last time): - Brawn GP won at Italy in 2009 - Renault won at Japan 2008 - Toro Rosso at Ital...

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:57 pm 

Cool! I can't wait! This track has given some good racing for Indycars in the past, new cars might be awesome here. Also featured: http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/10750009-large.jpg http://c0014244.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_bb73767 *The "Danica Patrick takes a shower" godaddy.com comm...

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:12 am 

StanV wrote:
http://www.grandprixf1.be/

Sign it, motorsport loving people.

For those who don't understand simple French:
Mon nom = name

the rest should be clear lol

It's the third petition during the last decade that I've signed for Spa-Franchorchamps. So far it has been saved so I signed this one too.

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 pm 

kals wrote:
The issue for Lotus is that at the start of 2012 they had a system that had been declared legal by FIA but then declared illegal after protests by Ferrari.

Fix'd.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:28 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Apparently the protest is 100,000 strong.

That's funny, because if you combine the crowds from every GP held in Bahrain and multiply it by three, it's still only half of that.

Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:32 am 

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
Back home again in Indiana...

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:45 pm 

Twenty years ago we had one of the most memorable Indy 500 of all times. The race was so spectacular and talked about that a highlights were shown even in Finnish television. That's also my first taste of the Indy. Now it's THE race of the year for me. Lap records were broken in qualifying. Nelson P...

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 am 

Love how Kamui calls turns 13, 14 and 15 'good combination'. :) Kamui is more of a PR guy. If it was Kimi he would say it's a shit combination No, Kimi would say that they are combination. Mika Salo would say that it's the same combination for everyone. Heikki Kovalainen would say that it's a very ...

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm 

sennadesillva wrote:
not to mention that rodriguez' death at leguna seca would have been prevented alone just by having a hans device on him.

And paved infield of today probably would have saved Greg Moore.
Page 1 of 19 [ Search found 373 matches ]