Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:31 am 

BTW, here's that Sky F1 stream link:

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/32669/1/sky- ... nline.html

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:25 pm 

Jason wrote:
Aren't some of the Sky Cameramen/Bods ex-Royal Marines?
I believe so.

Full Sky coverage of the Williams fire from the time it started to the end of there broadcast:

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:46 pm 

webbsy wrote:
regulatory stream request?

http://www.lshunter.tv/motor-sports-liv ... video.html

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:18 am 

I'm not a fan of gimmicks that take the ability to fight out of the driver's hands (e.g. DRS), but the current situation with tyres is not a gimmick, it's a challenge worn equally by all teams and is fantastically shaking up the haves vs have nots at the moment. I have no problem with the way things...

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 pm 

But I feel that it does cover more racing series but it gets less mentions. Motoring News (now Motorsport News) is a weekly edition and it covered main motorracing series in full detail, now there are reporting more motorsport but in less detail as there is no room. Meanwhile, anyone remember this: ...

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am 

Better view of Pastor's crash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfD6EDUL8E

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:43 pm 

Most drivers are sensible with the occasional moment of stupidity. Pastor is an idiot and has the occasional moment of not driving into things.

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 am 

Lap round Circuit of the Americas:

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 pm 

Tasteless or not, I'd prefer drivers to be able to speak freely at times. Things are too robotic and mediated as it is. Give these drivers a break. I wish people would stop being so hypersensitive about every comment. Bring back Irvine, JV, Montoya, etc... and freedom of speech. Who cares if they co...

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 pm 

It's only a weird comment if you think he said it out of the blue. Similarly, Alonsos comments appear cocky and arrogent if you think he said it without prompt. When you think "Well what was the question?" Then suddenly comments like this start to come up in a different light. This is how ...

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 am 

Here you go Scotty One-hit Formula 1 wonders Forget record breakers like Schumacher and Vettel, F1 history is full of drivers who had just one day in the sun. In the first of a three-part series, Kevin Turner looks at the one-time F1 winners By Kevin Turner AUTOSPORT features editor JEAN ALESI 1995 ...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:48 am 

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:36 pm 

Knowing FI they probably grated it with a knife made of asbestos.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:43 pm 

What a fucking chode Maldonado is. I sincerely hope he ends up with no drive at all next year.

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:48 pm 

This year, while having a slightly higher amount of unreliability than usual, will not be the crap shoot of high reliability the media thinks it will be.

Also by the end of the year we'll be cursing the fuel saving runs more than DRS or ERS

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 am 

The hearing into Ricciardo's exclusion in Australia has taken place today. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/113453" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Fabrice Lom, from the FIA, also claimed that only for five laps and while the safety car was out did Ricciardo adhere to the f...

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:41 am 

For the life of me I can't find a working stream. And now the session is finished. Great. Go here: http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=motorsports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Dozens of links and most work. I use the ace stream ones, excellent quality ...

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:07 am 

F1 should be the pinnacle of motorsport. If you have only 11-12 teams on the grid, given the hundreds of millions they are spending in devolopment, designing the cars, given the fact that there is 'concurrence' between engine makers, all teams should easily be a lot faster around the track than any ...

Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 pm 

Or perhaps F1 could just give the lower teams more of the TV revenue and prize money and they will then be able to build a better car?
Page 1 of 17 [ Search found 321 matches ]