TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 436 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:47 pm 

All right, I'll bite. Football in Qatar sucks and all. A fact is for example, Verstappen won the race. Hamilton finished 6th in the championship, Russell 4th. So Russell finished higher. What is not a fact: yeah but Hamilton deserved it more, he had bad luck,... That's an opinion. You can be right o...

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:44 pm 

If you think that what you wrote are facts, then good for you!

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:14 pm 

So what´s next for him? Accept an important role in FIA or F1 and destroy the sport even further? Seems to be a thing for ex Ferrari bosses.

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:30 am 

I prefer a red flag and complete restart over 10 laps behind a SC

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:18 pm 

I remember 2 quotes from Binotto this year:

- There's no reason why Ferrari can't win the last 10 races of the season!
- The rumours of me leaving Ferrari and Fred Vasseur taking my place are completely rubbish and not true at all!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:31 pm 

And when they are allowed to enter, every team will crawl over the others to be the first to congratulate and welcome them.

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:18 am 

Is the incredibly low amount of pre season testing days still because of cost saving reasons? Would be a bit ironic as they will have to fly around the world for about 50 times this season.

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:47 pm 

Last year we had a Ferrari 1-2 and Verstappen retiring, now we have a Red Bull 1-2 and Leclerc retiring.
Anything can happen!

(But it won´t)

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:30 pm 

Not much positive to be said about this race, except the fantastic drive of Alonso. Not only did he fight his way to the front after being 7th early on, he did it on track, on pace, instead of good tactics, luck and pit stops. His 3 passings on Russell, Hamilton and Sainz were all beauties that some...

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:29 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Just typical "Lewis is constantly the bad guy, everything he touches is evil" TBK things, I guess

I see nobody on TBK being negative towards Hamilton because of this news.

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:27 am 

It is so simple! You change the car, you go to the back. Free tyre changes are the worst. Got damage? Work on the car for as long you need, but you start from the back.
Red flag should have parc ferme rules, with the exception of cooling the car, umbrella if it rains and support of the driver.

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:05 pm 

And it´s hilarious to follow on social media, where Hamilton fans say that Massa should let it rest, or that he lost it in other races so he shouldn´t complain. But apply those arguments to 2021 and they lose their mind.

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:42 pm 

If the 2008 Singapore GP was manipulated by obvious cheating by Renault, the race should have been cancelled and the results and therefor points deleted. Hamilton scored points, Massa didn´t, so if Hamilton lost points he would be 2nd in the final standings, behind Massa. That´s the Massa logic. Not...

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:43 pm 

The main benefit of the sprint in my book was they seemed to have a knock on effect in making the race on Sunday better due to some drivers being out of position Taking that element out of it really ruins the point of it... :slaphead: It had the opposite effect. Drivers who for some reason had to s...

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:47 pm 

If after 3 races you already used more than the maximum allowed in a year, you deserve a penalty

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:40 am 

I´m there for the race on Saturday, hoping it will be less wet than last year.

Posted: Mon May 08, 2023 12:18 pm 

I wonder at which race Verstappen and Perez will crash into each other, putting them both out of the race, and destroying the little respect they still have for each other.

Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:24 pm 

This will always be San Marino for me.

Posted: Mon May 22, 2023 7:31 pm 

Most boring race of the season, but I´ll fight anyone who dares to remove it from the calendar! No Monaco, no complete F1 season (covid exception)

Posted: Fri May 26, 2023 12:33 pm 

Jacques Villeneuve. 1994 Indycar rookie of the year. 1995 Indycar champion and Indy 500 winner. 1996 F1 rookie of the year, Vice World Champion. 1997 F1 World Champion. 1998 to 2023 unsuccessfull
Page 19 of 22 [ Search found 436 matches ]