TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 293 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:06 pm 

I really find it quite nauseating that people will all of a sudden "care" about things the media tells them to care about, yet, for example, thousands of young girls suffer horrific sexual abuse at the hands of grooming gangs here in the UK (with the authorities actively covering it up), ...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:52 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Rain saturday, could be a washout.

It is now Tuesday and local rain forecast that much ahead is simply useless.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:00 pm 

"Red Bull are looking closer to Mercedes than in recent years" - wtf is Crofty smoking? Mercedes could clean up this year They're just clutching at straws to create a false sense of entertainment and uncertainty, so that their viewers will happily keep paying £40 a month to watch Mercedes...

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 am 

I'd say F1 having more than 10 teams isn't sustainable at the moment. It spreads the talent and pool of sponsorship too thin. F1 needs to protect its existing teams a lot more than look for new ones As much as it would be good to have more teams on the grid, the reality is any new team coming in now...

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:35 am 

Domenicali is, by all accounts, a lovely guy. I guess the question is if lovely is what they're after. Scott Mitchell from TheHyphenRace suggested maybe Stefano and Brawn will play Good Cop/Bad Cop, which makes sense

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:19 am 

Not often you see important and intelligent commentary from motorsport.com: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/why-do-verstappens-offensive-comments-get-a-free-pass/4899866/ While Verstappen says insulting disabled people and entire races is "not my problem", meanwhile Lando apologises for...

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:24 pm 

As Erdogan was busy flexing his tongue towards France, being aggressive all over the Mediterranean, and sending troops to light up Syria, his economy is on the verge of tanking. Protesters are accusing the government of corruption and bad management, and the Turkish people are smothered by high infl...

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:05 am 

Funny thing is, no matter the context, as soon as you make a reference to the past it is felt needed to make the extreme contrary case. Why can't we have good racing and cool cars? There's none. I put Formula 1 of today in the same category of entertainment like say, Marvel movies. It's all about r...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:48 pm 

I'm surprised that there was Armco at an angle to the track at place that hosts F1. That just seems like something you'd see here at a dirt/paved short track here in the States, not F1. If we've learned anything over the years, if there's a spot on the track that's still unsafe, they'll find it even...

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:59 pm 

Maybe Hamilton's better than we thought and the Mercedes is worse than we thought. Or the Mercedes is better than we thought and Bottas is worse than we thought and Russell is better than Kubica who's worse than we thought and last year's Williams was better than we thought but only on Friday, and o...

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:05 pm 

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:31 am 

the twitchiness of the old cars is great to watch. the only thing you'd really need to change to get that with the current cars is to drastically reduce the wheelbase. the current wb is ridiculously long and makes the cars extremely stable (f1 may have thought it would improve following). and downfo...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:20 pm 

Edo and Alex's friends and relatives don't need to see what's happening Then they better stop broadcasting racing if every serious crash gets censored, this is a worrying trend. Cancel culture. Everything mildly shocking or offensive gets censored these days. Respectfully, this is reactionary horse...

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:44 pm 

Racing Point Green Mercedes F1 Team

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:30 pm 

the problem with 2002 is that the best looking car stopped racing halway through the season

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:27 pm 

RIP Murray. I never once watched a live race with his commentary, yet he also was the voice of F1 to me. From the day I first heard him in the very first Playstation F1 game, to retroactively enjoying his clips once we had the chance to have all footage available to us on the web - sadly, mostly aft...

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:38 pm 

New team logos on the timing tower are way better than the old colour strips

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:06 pm 

If you look at the picture in the OP, you can see the outer part of the track in the corner is black, as opposed to the grey colour everywhere else. The black is because NASCAR asked the track to put down a traction compound before their race in 2019, so that the top of the track would have more gri...

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:27 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Stream? The youtube on the opening post is only pitlane and onboards or am I missing something?

Belgium is blocked

Alternatives:
https://d9ptk98epek69.cloudfront.net/ou ... sh8eu.m3u8
https://www.twitch.tv/el_bowgrease
https://youtu.be/KeQWmGjtRaw

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:14 pm 

How is it even humanly possible for Mark to make that noise? He sounded like a peacock.
Page 12 of 15 [ Search found 293 matches ]