TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 217 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:17 am 

i'm not drunk i just want answers to the questions everyone else is too afraid to ask.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:29 am 

jeff you know nascar needs to make sure everything is as lame as possible. ARCA in their last broadcast should only play Anal c**t songs.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:09 am 

i wish zippy was here

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:08 am 

we should get zippy to do an AMA

Post subject: Re: meh, Kentucky I guess
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:59 pm 

I propose NASCAR allowing up to 2000 cars start every race. All they have to do is be stock bodied sedans with the doors welded shut and drivers having a helmet that has been tested by the American Bicycle Association.

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:56 pm 

The shit they're using the fix the fence looks to be the same chicken wire that kept the blues brothers safe when they pretended to be the Good Ol' Boys.

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:03 pm 

I tells ya, if Pocono contracted some of the local population to fix that fence, it'd probably be done by now and bring on a guarantee of a successful harvest.

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:14 pm 

I say they go full South American safety standards and let the cars plow into a lake.

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:12 pm 

Chris A wrote:
Did someone working on the fence get hurt? I noticed a gurney near the wall a few minutes ago, which doesn’t make sense as all the drivers were gone from the scene over an hour ago.

They probably found a neckbone from Richard Petty lodged in there and assumed there was a body somewhere near.

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 pm 

How about this, if the cars are so safe, why don't they just make the wall out of cars?

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:33 pm 

Honestly when it comes to improving the walls, there really isn't a solution that doesn't result in a complete teardown and replacement of the track walls. TThink about how long is took for tracks to adapt a complete outside and mostly inside SAFER and what the cost of that entailed. These tracks ar...

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:38 am 

NASCAR: These cars need to go as fast as they can makes them so fast they can't race against each other NASCAR: We should probably slow them down to make them racey-er makes them so slow they can't pass NASCAR: roval uses a track so narrow and stupid all the drivers hate it NASCAR: pops champagne

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:43 pm 

that might fly in ARCA Speed Trooks but this is Nascar.

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:48 pm 

Brett Mofitt is out of a ride, replaced by someone who has more funding.

Just remember folks, NASCAR ratings are down because more people are streaming the races online or some shit like that.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:43 pm 

It’s a rolling fuck you. Just had to renew it for the offseason.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:06 am 

Sounds good to me TBH. Except for zippy, no one wreck zippy.

Post subject: Re: 2019 Daytona Speedweeks
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:28 am 

I don't know if zippy comes around here anymore but he should be proud that in a handful of laps, he had more action in a truck race than an entire xfinity race combined.

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:27 pm 

I'm jealous of all the people that get to watch severe weather coverage over this shit.

Post subject: Re: Talladega, Stafford
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:51 am 

This sport is so healthy if they can put it in a box and sell it at Whole Foods for way more than its worth.

Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:20 pm 

rundown of today's nascar race

Page 8 of 11 [ Search found 217 matches ]