It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 189 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:36 pm 

Why do you even reply to that person?

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:37 pm 

All this weather talk is annoying the shit out of me. It's like its 2007 again. The races are all very good regardless of the weather, settle down. Radar this, thunder clouds that. Hockenheim was dry as a bone and the first 30 laps were better than most grand prixs have ever been. Some members of t...

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:57 am 

The thing is, it isn't just one corner. It's one of the few like it that we had left. The shot of the cars coming off the Parabolica at high speed with their wheels right against the edge has now been lost, and that blows. As I said before, would you accept the engines being limited to 150mph for th...

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:11 pm 

You know how they say every idiot needs it's village? I have bad hearing due to birth complications, I know about it all. I have the hearing of a 40 year old and I'm not even 25. I have enough problems not understanding people now. I don't want 30-40 years of awkward "HUH?" conversations....

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:51 am 

Scotty wrote:
Also just an aside, what number would Vettel be next year? He obviously won't be 1

He chose 5.

V in other words...

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:28 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
why would Vettel leave a team with a better structure that is getting a quick recovery?

Why did Schumi do exactly that in 1995?

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:08 am 

American Dragon wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Fuck all you morons. Glad they stopped this.

At least, we dont insult.

Don't waste your time with that guy man, he's completelly irrelevant lol Just ignore it

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:36 am 

Sutil's girlfriend has so many facial expressions We need Sutil to be more competitive so we can see more of her tbh Because I'm bored https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10665137_10203365315027993_2706841525360639617_n.jpg?oh=f0181ece69293479d674cb0ea3d5fb58&oe=54C9...

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:13 pm 

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:08 am 

If Alonso had that halo thing on his car he wouldn't have a chance to crawl out. In this instance, what does it matter? There was no rush for him to get out - the car wasn't on fire. I don't think the halo is the best idea, but shitting on it in situations where it would have had no negative impact...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:41 pm 

F1 can't ignore its worldwide influence.

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:29 pm 

StefMeister wrote:

The one Ferrari have run has been chunky carbon fiber while the final version will apparently be much sleeker (Closer to the Mercedes renders) & made out of titanium.

If it includes the hinges the Mercedes design has they might as well not introduce it

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:28 pm 

I love it when forum keyboard jockeys think they know so much better than actual f1 engineers that they can go so far as to call them delusional. Personally I can see how the halo design could have saved Bianchi's life, through deflecting the force of the impact (rather than trying to stop it) above...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:10 pm 

Scotty wrote:
Verstappen drove around Ricciardo outside the track limits, what are the rules there?

Fine as long as he didn't touch the green stuff

Post subject: Re: Remember when....
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:10 pm 

Remember when people felt appreciative of watching GP racing rather than behaving entitled like nowadays?

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:53 pm 

Are some of you drunk? The utter drivel about Lewis is hilariously embarrassing.

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:15 pm 

In Monaco Nico had a huge championship lead plus neither Mercedes was leading the race while both were falling miles behind the leading Red Bull. Today the total opposite was the case on both counts. But hey, let's ignore the facts and just focus on the one side of the arguement that fits the agenda...

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:25 pm 

Scotty wrote:
Pastor Maldonado

Rich Backers
South American
Aggressive
Crashed a Lot
Political, Out-Spoken
Religious
Drove a Williams

Therefore, Pastor Maldonado = Ayrton Senna