TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 189 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm 

And the season, pretty much makes it a snoozefest from now on Do you EVER have anything positive to say? All you do is moan about the state of things. Either have something constructive to say or don't bother. Moving on... Shame for Pedrosa, but nice result for Vale, Bautista and the memory of Simo...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 am 

Can't they get rid of the lapped cars before the restart?

That green car has been getting in the way all day, everyone could see that coming....

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 am 

All in all, there's two big things, Lewis leaving his "home" and Jenson's career. We all thought that when Honda left, Jenson would be out of business too, never being the driver everyone expected him to be in early 2000's. Less than a year later and he's the world champion, who's leaving...

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:34 pm 

Then please feel free to thank me for my efforts

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:18 am 

It's his style... get over it, I for one am always interested to see what helmet design he'll have next

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:22 am 

Scotty wrote:
Any idea when the official review will be available for purchase?

7th January 2013.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:45 am 

If that is the quote of the year 2013, this is the worst forum on the internet. Including spin'n'win.

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 am 

Here you go Scotty One-hit Formula 1 wonders Forget record breakers like Schumacher and Vettel, F1 history is full of drivers who had just one day in the sun. In the first of a three-part series, Kevin Turner looks at the one-time F1 winners By Kevin Turner AUTOSPORT features editor JEAN ALESI 1995 ...

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 am 

Ok, heres my take on Rush.....seriously who would have ever thought that there would be a fucking major Hollywood movie made about a 1970s F1 rivalry? Anyone..? Not me. So stop complaining.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 am 

If you don't like the sound of the engines, go to a concert, not a race.

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 am 

I'd like to hear one racing series that hasn't had rule changes in the interest of improving the show. None of them are above it and motor racing has never been about pure competition with no interference - you need money to race just about anything, and you won't get it if your product is boring to...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 am 

Far too many series right now have all these silly gimmics that never allow races (or championships, eg. NASCAR) to pan out, V8 Supercars is just the latest one to join the gang. What's next I wonder? Generally because before the silly gimmics came in 90% of the tv viewers were bored shitless and s...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 pm 

Going further on the Lucky Dog, one driver on Twitter (I think it was Tander) posted that he wouldn't mind it being brought in for races 250kms or more. Don't mind it being bought in, but would much rather it go to one car, instead of all that are one lap down. Also, Tim Blanchard's Ford for this we...

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 pm 

Had my final exam today and now I'm finally able to give Simonsen's death a place in my brain. I never spoke to him, but I did run into him several times in the paddock and pitlane at Spa over the course of the years. For some reason this has hit me way harder than any other death, most likely becau...

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:44 pm 

Boring joke is boring. And old.

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm 

Why can't you ever say anything positive? That would be much more suitable.

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:07 am 

phil1993 wrote:
Lotus asked Schumacher to drive in Austin & Interlagos; he declined.

A sensible decision. After all, it has been some 6 years since Ralf last competed in F1.

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:52 pm 

Some people on page 24 have just joined my ignore list.

Feels good man.

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:11 am 

alex1369 wrote:
snip

lol, that's helmet sans Webber, not Webber sans helmet. I don't that's what Scotty was after! :-P

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 am 

Their task is not to make beautiful cars, it's to make fast cars, everyone should just deal with it.
Page 3 of 10 [ Search found 189 matches ]