TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 189 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 am 

To cut a long story short, and basically repeating myself from the last page: Homebush is infinity times better than Eastern Creek.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 pm 

Those of you saying "give it a chance" to a piece of track they're not even using, go nuts The discussion was about the new piece of track in general, not V8Supercars using it or not. Maybe the discussion you were having with yourself, but the rest of us spent a fair bit of time talking a...

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 am 

The facts are that Lewis has driven very well so far this season and been sensible, his poorest race being Monaco where he let Alonso and Vettel jump him due to using his tyres up too quickly. The facts are also that McLaren have hampered Jenson and Lewis on a continuous basis this season, with Lewi...

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm 

What has the end of the race to do with the reason about DRS? It has everything to do with it, as my final sentence says. When DRS was enabled 2 laps after the SC, Webber and Button could easily pass Schumacher. No they couldn't easily pass Schumi and didn't. I think we would have seen an epic batt...

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 am 

i see no reason to calculate the championship using the old points system.

it's like the people that discuss who would win if there was no Chase in NASCAR.

we've got what we've got, just deal with it.

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 am 

I bet those guys get some serious pussy

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 am 

Personally, I think she'd prefer living before dying. It is just bullshit speculation from my part though.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Honda Indy Toronto
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:29 am 

Beezle wrote:
GWC is like sex with your sister. It may be fun but it's wrong!

GWC only in the Brazil race, then.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:13 am 

But that's not what I really want to say, what I want to point out is how lowly the driving standard the new generation drivers possess, especially when they so never learned, and this is not the first year that Maldonado, Grosjean drive in F1. I can't imagine how much of a farce F1 would turn into...

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am 

codename_47 wrote:
I'm also tired about the DRS whining in thread after thread.

Yet it's ok to fill IndyCar threads with the same complaints every week. You can't have it both ways.

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 am 

I remember when they first changed the track in 2002, F1 Digital did a track guide with Villeneuve and he said the new track was much better than the old one (trolling, as ever Jaques!) (...) Why is it trolling!? Of course the old track was unique and certainly classic for the fans, but from a driv...

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 pm 

alex1369 wrote:
If there were gravel or grass Vettel would simply back off, but with so manny stupid run off tarmacs FIA f..... up themselves and the drivers big time. Bring back at least grass and no one would overtake on grass.

Indeed he would...

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnQC3eEYqg[/youtubeidiot]

..oh wait!

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:41 pm 

The Massa/Kubica fight is the most overrated piece of driving in the history of F1 if you ask me.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am 

The championship as it would be in the old 10-6-4-3-2-1 after German GP: Drivers Championship 01 – Fernando ALONSO – 50 Pts 02 – Mark WEBBER – 35 Pts 03 – Sebastian VETTEL – 31 Pts 04 – Lewis HAMILTON – 24 Pts 05 – Kimi RAIKKONEN – 24 Pts 06 – Jenson BUTTON – 22 Pts 07 – Nico ROSBERG – 20 Pts 08 – ...

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 am 

In my opinion, giving this race a zero is just as much trolling as giving this race a 10, so why not single out everyone who have rated it zero without giving a reason?

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 pm 

Still, Schuey at Spa does kind of make you think he'll do a LOT better than most tracks this season , he does love the place... The way it sound, give the impression that Schumacher have been horrible most of the season. In fact, China apart, I can't think of any other track where Rosberg was truel...

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:37 am 

Indycar is just getting back onto it's feet, and yet some people still expect a 30 race worldwide season with ratings that rival F1.

Give it some damn time.

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:55 pm 

Should have saved time and just excluded Villeneuve off the list. And Damon Hill. Hawhawhaw. Senna 11 Vettel 11 Clark 11 Prost 11 Alonso 11 Fangio 11 Andretti 11 (+1) Fittipaldi 11 (+1) Farina 10 Ascari 10 Hawthorn 10 Surtees 10 Brabham 10 Hulme 10 G. Hill 10 Rindt 10 Stewart 10 Hunt 10 Scheckter 1...

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:27 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Finale

Pedantic

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm 

Regiotap wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
I wouldn't call him mediocre. Mediocre to me is someone like Trulli, Fisichella, Kovalainen,...

Now, he is complety beaten by a 43 old guy.

What are you on? Seems to be good stuff. Please explain to me how he is completely beaten by a 43 year old. I am sincerely looking forward to your answer.
Page 2 of 10 [ Search found 189 matches ]